Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dancing Daggers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

Dancing Daggers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:22 am

"We won't win at this rate, even if we work together... we need a power boost..." Nina mutters shyly and looks at the ground. "W-we can use this to make a pactio!" She mutters, thinking about the past.

Flashback

Kendra (the lightning magic wizard from before) slowly followed Nina as she ran off from the scene. "W-wait, girl..." She mumbles and slowly limps her way of to Nina.

"What do you need?" Nina questions, readying her spear.

"Wait... you've already beaten me, I'm not here to fight... here, I'll give you this." Kendra readily says as she throws the pactio camera to Nina. "You might need it. Our leaders strong. You'll die..." She smirks, as she falls to her knees.

"A pactio camera? What would I need this for?" Nina inquires.

"You'll see... Now, I want compensation for it... 600 Drachma." She quickly yet greedily orders as if she done a good deed.

"...You gave it to me you stupid...-- Fine..." Nina sighs, throwing some of her Drachma on the floor and watches Kendra scurry around and collect the coins.

Flashback End

"It doesn't matter how I got this, but it's now or never, Ken..." Nina mutters, as she allows her tsundere form to take over again. Nina quickly activates the pactio camera mode and uses Sand Coffin to create a barrier around them. "Well?" She asks as if it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:26 am

Ken looks oddly at Nina. "D-d-do we have to k-kiss?" He mumbles with his face coloured a slight shade of red. '%*@!... it's not the time to be stuttering, Micah and that idiotic guy are fighting out their and this barrier can't hold forever... But, this girl... Nina... She is pretty, but...' He thinks to himself, as he delivers a kiss right on her lips.

The kiss held for quite some time as the light glows intensely and a card floats down from the air. "W-who's card is it...?" He asks dazed, they never decided who'd be master/minister, he had supposed she would be the master.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:59 am

"It's mine." Nina states, as she grabs the card. "Adeat!" She shouts, as the barrier around them explodes, sending the surrounding shadow monsters flying backwards.

Nina slowly walks out. "Let's go." She mumbles.

"R-Right..." She once again mumbles?

Nina stood wielding a large heart-topped trident, with an angelic halo floating above it, contrasting with the devil wings that float around the trident. With a swing from her trident, she dashes amazingly fast next to a shadow warrior. Stabbing the warrior in the stomach, a shadow cross exploded the monster from the inside. "Switch." She mumbles, as the spear's halo glows brightly and a small beam of light was sent flying at further away warrior, easily destroying them.

"Isn't this interesting?" Nina asks.

"W-what do you mean?" She once again speaks.

"For us to both be in control at the same time... This is the first time ever."

"Yeah..." Nina looks back as the shadow monsters seem to be approaching the other three, avoiding her. "The p-perfect opportunity, l-let's get that leader person!!" She cheers herself on.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Micah looks at Nina in thought. 'H-how, when did this happen? I missed it all... Was it when they brought up the sand wall? What happened during that time? How'd she get that weapon?' Micah's thoughts rushed through her head, either way, it was amazingly helpful.

'Wait... did they pactio? She got an artifact! She must have... That's amazing! A simple k-kiss can result in such power...' Micah thought to herself, as she sees something flying towards Bex from the corner of her eye. Kicking a flying dagger, she goes back-to-back with Bex, teamwork was still a vital asset, this guy is obviously strong. Very strong.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:30 pm

I gripped the devils amulet inside my pocket...should I use it...no...should I?
My mind kept looking for options,a way...none.In this closed area my sword became useless,moreover I had allies at the moment,something I haven't had for a while now.This guy wasnt going down easy..gaussan slash was out of option too..
While dithering I didnt realize a dagger coming my way,just in time micah kicked it out of my way.I checked on her,although a little hurt,she seemed to be ok.
Again I reconsidered my options..mindlessly shooting shadow creatures side by side.Soon I felt a huge amount of magical energy.Then after a while nina was holding a weird weapon.Ah yes,pactio I recalled,I had studied about this in library,also tridus for some reason kept insisting I should get 1.I saw what was so good about it,apparently pactio was a bond here.The outcome being an artifact of some kind.This was probably it.This somehow reminded me of our tribes ability to share each others powers through ki.Well they were parallel afterall..

Well this was good,I thought as I let the devils amulet go.Now I dont need to use this.I then played my part
"Ill constrain him,you finish him off"I said
With a little accuracy I extended the devils arm to grab the invisible man once again,this time grabbing him through his throat,slammed him into the ground and restrained both his hands.
"Hurry "I said,signaling for the finishing blow.
Just about then,he spoke..something rather surprising

"so its you afterall...I thought he was kidding..but that hand..its not a accessory...neither a weapon..."
"I guess since your about to die anyway,ill tell you.Its actually not a mutated arm..rather a..."
"a demonic one"
"..how in the hell.."
"He came to me...told me youd come..if I killed you..he would pay me big..I failed.."
"but your not.."
"I will be..its a matter of time,here take this..he told me to give you"
he extended a small piece of paper,wrapped up like a miniature scroll,it seemed as if it was floating.I hesitated a little bit,but whatever he said was true,something he wouldn't have known..unless..
I took the scroll and kept it in my pocket,without loosing the sight of whatever I was holding.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:16 pm

As the shadows begin to slowly look more fatigued, Micah grabs out the dancing scroll, the now dead ex-dancer had gave her... 'I-I'll learn this for her... it's the least I can do, she did give this to me... I'm going to believe as a friend...' Micah thinks to herself with a quiet sob. As a shadow monster approaches her, she takes it into action, using elegant movement, she finishes with a frontal front flip and slams her foot onto the monsters skull, making it wince in pain as she quickly barrages it with combatic attacks.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:04 pm

Nina wasn't sure what was happening, but to stop the endless slaughter, she must do this...

"Let's finish him." The more stronger-willed Nina mutters as she charges at the man, stabbing in in the stomach, as a giant pillar of darkness flies up from her artifact. "Abeat." Nina smiles, as she turns her holy demonic spear back into its card form. "W-what power..." She mumbles, back to her shy self.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:10 pm

As Ken wipes out another shadow soldier, he watches in awe as the man was defeated by the mongrel and Nina. "Y-yes..." He grins happily as the surrounding shadow monsters easily disperse. Looking at Nina, he didn't want to spoil the fun or anything, "Shouldn't we break the contract?" He slowly limps over to Nina, it was just a provisionary contract and can be easily broken through both peoples consent.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:15 pm

After hearing Ken mutter those words, Nina quickly spins and turns around, giving him a wink. "O-of course, not we made a pactio. It's the proof of a contract, a bond! I'm not letting this up," She snickers, giving Ken a hug.

'Breeeep...' The sirens screeched from afar.

"Seems the police are coming, this nightmares finally over..." Nina smiles, giving everyone a thumbs up.

Timeskip

As Nina awoke from her hospital bed, she noticed money on the table, were the other four still around the area? She was too dazed to notice. As her eyesight cleared, she noticed the mayor, a small, miniature old man standing next to a rather tall, beautiful woman, most likely the securtary.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:34 pm

I stood outside the hospital.Wondering what had happened.After I had constrained him,a powerful attack followed from behind.Although throughout all this,my mind lay concentrated o the scroll I now possessed.I didnt dare open it,curious as to what was inside.My wounds by now had healed,thanks to the demonic ki.Not perfect,but enough for me to move.I stayed outside the hospital waiting for the others.Of all the times I could remember my training as a warrior,team spirit was held the most importance,with it came a certain concern for your team members.This concern held me.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:24 am

"Is what they said true...?" Ken quickly interrogates the two, leaning on the door rather coolly.

"What ever do you mean?" The mayor questions, raising an eyebrow.

"The leaders of the village are using the villagers are used as guinea pigs for rituals and experiments." Ken explains.

"No! We would never do that... They had trained for their abilities, I even remember seeing them..." The mayor sighs, "They were such good kids... why would they tell lies? But anyway, here's your reward for the four of you. A thank you from the village. Please use it well." The mayor gratefully smiles, as he sends the mages out of the hospital, telling them that there would be a school that has a much better healer to heal their wounds.

As they all left, the woman cackles evilly. "They bought it, those fools." She snickers.

"Let's continue, we'll create an army to slaughter anyone who opposes us..." The mayor grins maliciously.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:30 am

'Why would this scroll tell me something like that...?' Micah thought, as she looks at the fine print at the bottom. 'The next location of a Voice Shell...' She continues to stay deep in thought. Her dream wasn't wrecked, it's still close by as well! In the snowy mountains to the east of Everlast Magic School. Approximately one hundred kilometers. She had to get it this time, no matter what...

The end?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:49 am

Rewards:

Micah: 4 SP, 2 KP and 600,000 Drachma.
Ken: 3 SP, 1 KP and 500,000 Drachma.
Nina: 2 SP, 1 MP and 400,000 Drachma.
Bex: 2 SP, 1 KP and 400,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing Daggers   Dancing Daggers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing Daggers