Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mega

Mega

Male Posts : 15

Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp Empty
PostSubject: Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp   Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:11 pm

We walked what seemed like ages through the forest to get to the swamp, we also got to know each other while we walked, but once we got there it didn't look pretty. You could see the the roting trees and the muggy swamp pools of mud and water. It was a sight for sore eyes. >.<
We started to enter the swamp when all of a sudden we heard this load but distance moaning.
"Woah, did you hear that Bex? That must be the giant creature that lives in the swamp. He sounds huge." o.o
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp   Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:50 pm

"I sure did mega"I said as I scanned my surroundings.Even at this sunset,there was visible fog surrounding this swamp.A strong sour smell was mixed with the fog.Rotting and decaying plants lay everywhere,together with the wild vines and grew randomly throughout the landscape.But what was more surprising was this strange heaving sound we heard as we were standing at the entrance.It was heavy...and deep.With a voice like that,there was no wonder it came from a giant.The devils hand started to react to the voice,or to be more precise its ki.The feeling this ki gave out was eerie,somehow perfectly matching the spooky surrounding.In momentary gaps,the creature would moan again sending a shrill down the entire swamp,which appeared to be deserted.This ki seemed silent,still yet its flow was surrounding the entire swamp.This giant was either in pain or depression."master..do you feel..."Tridus stopped inbetween as I completed his setence,"I do...its...its crying"I exclaimed.The reason for which I didnt know.This ki although did feel evil at the same time.While I took my first step,I hit what appeared to be a decaying animal carcass."We should probably get moving" I said staring into the depth of the swamp...
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp   Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:29 am

We started walking deeper into the swamp and the moaning kept getting louder and louder. I suddenly stopped and put my arm out in front of Bex to stop him. "Bex, look at this." I said as I pointed to this huge foot print the the swamp. We could tell that it was atleast a 20 foot wide foot and about 5 foot deep. It had 3 toes too like a dinosaur foot.
After we walked around it we keep moving forward. The deeper we got into the swamp the worse it looked. The fog got thicker, the trees looked more sickly looking, and the moaning was getting really loud now. "We must be getting really close now."
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp   Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:22 am

I could now feel this silent ki growing more.This ki was mixed with all the surroundings.Then something caught my eye.I saw small amount of concentrated ki,emitting itself from atop of trees.and not onee source,but many.It was later when I saw pairs of eyes,almost uncountable,staring at us from above,making excited noises and jumping on the treetops."We are surrounded"I told mega."Careful master,these things seem to be fast"said tridus,as he examined the creatures.I took my stance,ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp   Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:45 am

Mega has gone inactive, therefore I'll grade the thread...

Rewards:

Mega: 1 SP...
Bex: 1 SP and 50,000.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp   Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp Empty

Back to top Go down

Giant Creature Hunt in the Swamp

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1