Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Summers Day.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:03 pm

It was a warm, rather sunny and cloudless summer day(no comments on how it actually is on Mars/earth right now, that's neither here nor there). Rie had decided to leave her stuffy apartment in order to enjoy the weather. Rie found a small bench situated in an area where students came and went, a crossroads if you will. "Ah... This is rather nice..." Rie sat down with a small sigh, her hands in her lap. "I wonder what I should do now..." Rie said as she stretched. "Maybe I could play some music? Yes, I think I should. Liven things up a bit." Rie said to herself as she brought out her guitar, strumming gently on it.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:01 am

Asana was walking along, enjoying the warm summer weather, when she heard a soft tune from a guitar being played. Heading towards the sound she noticed that it was Rie, the white haired girl from before. The music made her feel happy, more so than she had been for a long while. In silence she sat down on the ground beside the bench where Rie was strumming her music on her guitar, closing her eyes to enjoy the music.
Back to top Go down
Osami

Osami

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:02 am

Osami was also listening to the music played by Rie, her eyes closed as she leaned on a tree nearby.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:06 am

Allidan, after having left the healing class, was walking around aimlessly when she heard some guitar music. Following the sound she noticed Asana and Rie, Rie playing a guitar and Asana sitting beside her. "Aiyah! How nice!" Aliidan said as she made her way over to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:09 am

Rie smiled as Asana and Aliidan both joined her (she wondered about Aliidan, shouldn't she be in class right now?) but shrugged it off in favour of playing, her strumming being very happy in nature at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:41 am

Asana felt the gentle music wash over her, soothing, yet happy and care-free at the same time. Exactyly what she needed at the moment. "This is nice. I wonder what the others are doing right now..." Asana sighed as she stretched, leaning her head back and staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Aliidan had fallen asleep where she sat on the bench beside Rie, the heat having gotten to her, reducing her already limited attention to little more than automatic actions. As she slept Aliidan again had that dream... The dream of her very first memory...
*Flashback!!!*
A long, almost infinite, stretch of sandy coast. Aliidan knew this place well, in her heart if not in her mind. The young Aliidan, perhaps seven or around there, years old stood with her feet in the waterline. The warm sea water washing her feet gently, almost caring... As Aliidan stood there, the water washing back and forth, she heard voices... Distant still but voices none the less. Turning towards the voices (slightly to her left) Aliidan saw, in the distance, a group of people... Aliidan stirred in her sleep, making Rie look at her in slight concern.
Back to top Go down
Osami

Osami

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Osami had spent the better part of the last half hour listening to Rie's music. Strange effect the music seemed to have on the people. Or maybe that was the intense heat. Either way Osami was feeling sleepy as well and decided to join the three girls on the bench. If for no other reason than to get some place to sleep properly...
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Rie was surprised when Aiidan in her sleep started leaning on her shoulder, but it didn't stop Rie from playing her music. She had now switched to something more gentle and soothing as opposed to the previous happy and up-beat tune... Suddenly Rie's chest cramped up in a fit of rather nasty sounding cough, a hand to her mouth. As Rie removed her hand there were a few flecks of blood on it...
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Asana had gotten up to her feet the moment Rie started coughing and was now trying to make the young girl feel better. "Rie? What's wrong? Talk to me." Asana said, her voice laced with concern as Rie continued to cough violently.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Aliidan had been woken up rather violently by Rie's sudden coughing.
"Aiyah! It wasn't me, I wasn't alone and You have no proof!" Aliidan squeaked while looking around confusedly, not fully realising the situation.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Rie's coughs finally subsided, her pale hands sprayed with blood.
Taking the offered cloth from Asana Rie wiped her hands clean of blood before giving a tired smile to Asana and Aliidan.
"I should have told you guys earlier but it never crossed my mind... I suffer from a lung disease called Tuberculosis, normally this would almost certainly lead to my death but I thankfully have the kinder version, the non-terminal. Don't look at me like that, it would have been worse had it been the terminal one." Rie explained right before Aliidan shot up, remembering that she had class.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:38 am

Rewards:

1 SP and 10,000 Drachma for you all.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

One Summers Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Summers Day.   One Summers Day. Empty

Back to top Go down

One Summers Day.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Confederacy :: Everlast Magic School-