Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PARTY TIME (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Ken liked a tough girl. He grins joyfully. What's even more exciting is she gave him approval to speak another time with her. "Alright, when I'm not... drunk..." He laughs at her face, causing his breaths stench to spew all over her face. Seeing Ashraeh leave he forces himself up and runs over to her, grabbing her arm.

"I was kidding, kidding, yeah...? Let's... hang out... alone." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Rose smiled at Jess. "You need to relax! You're a respectable woman after all." Rose compliments her, giving her a seat. She wouldn't allow being ignored like last time. This time she had to get an answer! "Do you like William?" She repeats, whispering it so no one else hears.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:18 am

Ashraeh's arm was grabbed all of a sudden. She whirled around and slapped the person who took hold of her. But afterward, she realized it was Ken. She felt a little guilty, then remembered how he shoved her away to talk to Rie.

"Unhand me, you cad!"
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 am

Ken took the slap like a man. His eyes lit up, he tried to aspire Ashraeh with this act of confidence. As Ashraeh shouts at him, he hugs her. "I... love you! Will you... go out with me?" Ken asks her. The declaration for his love was heard by everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:41 am

"Get off me! No, of course not! I don't know anything about you!" Ashraeh tried pushing away from the young man, but she wasn't strong enough. She was trapped.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Tai has arrived... better late than never..... when he arrives Tai is consumed by the smell of alcohol... Stomach clenched, Tai walk in and makes his way to the leftovers of the snack bar... nothing seems to please him, then walks away just to have a paper fly into his face "huh" Tai said confused. the paper, he removed from his face had a picture of a guy and a girl kissing.

Strange... he did not know the two, nor did he recognize them... but the papers began fluttering through the air... confused he decided to find a seat and place himself there and wait for the "party" to get somewhere.

Tai is not really a party animal. he knows not why he came... then he saw a woman with white hair sitting by her lonesome self. so Tai decides to make his way toward her. maybe Tai could get to know someone who feels the same way he feels now...

Placing himself in the white haired girl's presence makes him feel even stranger but more comfortable... Tai asks, "Hey. what is your name?" with a slight blush coming to him. Then he notices the guy on the floor next to him. Now Tai is worried that the white haired girl did this to the man and is even more concerned if she is going to do the same thing to him. He looks back up to the woman for a response.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:12 am

Rie smiled a soft, heartachingly lonely smile at the newcomer. "Greetings. I am Nakamura Rie. What is your moniker?" her soft, high cultured voice reverbarating gently in the air.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:20 am

Aliidan had been floating about on her staff when she noticed Ashraeh being molested by a drunken stranger... Deciding to rescue the poor girl Aliidan zoomed over and deftly picked her up, placing her onto her staff and floating away out of the drunken mans reach. "Aiyah... Today seems to be my day for rescuing people. First Will, from certain death and now you from drunken rape." She said with a less than cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:47 pm

As Ashraeh was whisked away from the drunken idiot, she sighed with relief.

"Oh Alii, thank you so much. I don't what would have happened if that...cad had been allowed to continue." Ashraeh smooth out the wrinkles in her clothes after that madman had his way with her.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Just by looking at her Tai could see nothing that he would ever understand from her. just by her words, Tai seems to tilt his head in confusion ever so sightly.

"um....I'm Tairus the Banished? Nice words-- I uh mean name.

Tai face flushes red as the strands of her luscious hair flow in the wind leaving Tai with an addiction for more from her.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Rewards: (Because requested by an anonymous source through PM).

JKDragon: 2 SP, 2 MP and 180,000 Drachma
Joseph: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
William: 2 SP, 2 MP and 130,000 Drachma
Rose: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Ken: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Kairu-kyun: 2 SP, 2 MP and 120,000 Drachma
Leila: 1 SP, 1 MP and 70,000 Drachma
Arthas: 1 SP, 1 MP and 60,000 Drachma
Rie: 2 SP, 2 MP and 110,000 Drachma
Aliidan: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Clarbart: 1 SP, 1 MP and 30,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARTY TIME (Open To All)   PARTY TIME (Open To All) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PARTY TIME (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next