Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon training(Cryot96)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Tai felt a rush of relief that he won. Tai never knew if this is how life is here every day, but he enjoyed it greatly. With a smile from ear to ear and a laugh that can be heard from miles away (<- maybe a little exaggerated...) Tai said, "Hah! I thought this was gonna be an alternate ending where would lose from the training. Well i had fun.". Tai placed himself near him to check out what was supposedly the real him... Tai never saw a dragon, nor met someone who can turn into a dragon!

Tai felt pity for him lying there so he took off the chain of his blood stone, held it in his burned hand, and put it on the man's chest. The glowed furiously.

"Thanks dragon. wait.... I dont even know your name! hah... Talk about mysterious."

Thought it would take about a few hours to heal him up with the stone "that-makes-you-feel-better-faster-for-lack-of-knowing-what-it-really-does", Tai hopes for a safe recovery. Tai left him there with his stone on his chest, still glowing, to find some food for his stomach attack!! Maybe he can cook food with his fire powers! Maybe the dragon is hungry too so he had to find some food for him too.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Herensuge was out for a couple of minutes but for some reason his energy was returning faster than it normally did. He woke up in the middle of plain he had just fought on, he looked around and didn't see Tai nor anyone around. As he got up he heard something falling, it was the blood stone that belonged to the kid, he should be careful not to leave this thing with just anyone, but that explained why Herensuge was able to heal more quickly. The next thing he did was use his clothe spell to regenerate his articles of clothing since he was still naked.

It was turning dark out and Tai had not return, Herensuge doubt he would leave him here with the blood stone, so he decided to wait. He started a campfire using his breath of fire to show Tai the way if he got lost.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:40 pm

"NO! NO! NOOO! why are you soo hard to catch!!!!!"
Tai yelled in frustration! Tai managed to catch a 20lb porcupine and a 7lb mole, but found difficultly in trying to catch rodents and rabbits. it was getting late and dark out... so he attempts to carry his catch back to the dragon. Maybe he would be up by now since a few hours had past.

Upon approaching the field the dragon and Tai fought in, Tai saw a fire. he ran best he could with his heavy catch. Approaching the fire, Tai saw the dragon man with a face that said, 'what took ya so long?'

Last edited by Crypt96 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:00 pm

"What took you so long? Was it really that hard to catch that food." Herensuge walked over to Tai to help him with the food he had caught. He took the porcupine and the mole and headed over to the fire. Herensuge wasn't the best cook since he like all of his food burnt, but he knew a few procedures so he started preparing the animal.

From the other side of the fire Herensuge glared at Tai, feeling mad that he lost. "You should know Tairus that I don't like losing. And you got lucky cause i had used a lot of my magical capacity to stay in dragon form and bring you here from Bosporus. So don't go boasting about how you beat me, cause you wouldn't last 5 minutes if I was in full strength!" Herensuge almost screamed at the kid with anger.

Herensuge took a couple of deep breaths trying to calm himself "Sigh. But i told you I would answer you're questions if you beat me, so lets hear them." Herensuge said with a soft gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:22 pm

"Where can i find a place where you go to become a whatever I am when you were first a normal human?", Tai said as he tried to think of anything else he might have missed, but finding Layn is Tai's main priority to him.

"Do you know where a human might be sent if he wasn't a...whatever I am?"
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:19 pm

"Well it's not really rare for a human to be brought to the Magic World, since all humans are capable of using magic, they just don't know it. When one reaches here they via gateport. Most of the gateports are in the Confederacy, that where you where, it consist of places like Bosporus, Ostia and Megalomessembria. There is also a gateport here in Hellas though i haven't been to it. So if you want to find her, my suggestion would be checking those places out first, I mean this world is huge, it's the size of Mars." Herensuge said trying to answer part of the question.

He then picked up one of the meats that were burning in the fire and took a bite of it. "As to where can a human be turned into a mage like us, many places like schools, but I wouldn't be too optimistic to say you're girl was taken to a school. Man this what you get for going with a group of people you don't know." Herensuge said in a harsh tone. "Don't you have any clues about the people you went through the gateport with?'
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:25 pm

"The people all had a hood over their heads and no one mentioned where we would be sent. I saw the circle that she stepped into had marking and words. Some of the words were, "mitta" or "mitte", "tharsis" and "aliter porta" all the way around the side of the circle. I don't know what they mean. The circle she stepped in wasn't like mine. I walked in a spire while she only had a circle to walk in. I don't know if that helps any.

Tai pulls his meat out of the fire and munches on it thinking how plain the meat is without any seasoning.

"What is your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:49 pm

"Hmmm Tharsis you say... Well then I guess you have the first for place too look for your girl. Tharsis is place here in the magical world, it mostly barren with some beaches, it's a located southwest from here. However I've never heard of a gateport by Tharsis. Interesting..."

Herensuge kept eating his meat until he heard the next question. "Ohh right well I don't usually tell people my real name but since you saw my transformation I'll tell you. My name is Herensuge but you can call me Nick, I'm part of the dragonfolk race here in the magical world, we have the abilities to transform into dragons whenever we want however it drains a lot of our energy."
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:32 am

Tai thought,'I did not know Tharsis was a place nor did I know what those words meant, but the drago...oh...or, herensu...ummm.... Nick knows, so ill follow his word for it.'

"How do you transform? Do you know what i can do? If i can transform?

Ummm... If she was sent there, why would she be sent there if it's barren?"

Tai is now standing on his knees in front of Nick and is very intrigued in what he says and what he might answer!

Last edited by Crypt96 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:19 am

"All dragonfolk can transform, it's in our blood. It not really that difficult, we all learn it at a young age, requires a lot of magical energy however it can also strengthen some magical attacks. The real issue how long one can sustain that form, I can last a couple of hours if I'm not fighting, but when I fight the transformation last for less time, that' why I transformed back into human when fighting you."

"As to what you can do I'm not really sure. From you're necklace it's clear that you may have something to do with dragons, and that ring you have... I can't help but feel I've seen that emblem somewhere but I cannot remember. But I don't think you're a dragonfolk. See we dragonfolk all have horns even in human form." Herensuge said as he pointed to his head where his small horns are. "They are usually larger than mine, but since I'm only half dragonfolk I guess this what I end up with."

"I wish I could answer that last question but I don't know. I mean there are people living there, there are a couple small towns there but I don't why they would be taken there. Most people that go there is so they can go to the beach. But i think the best way to know is to go there yourself."

Herensuge said as he finished his meal and got closer to the fire to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:10 am

Tai is speechless. Tai doesn't finish his meat and lays it on the ground.
"So... are we going to go visit Tharsis?", Tai said as he slowly feels to sleep. He feels his drowsiness and lies down.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 pm

"Heh, sure. We'll set out first thing in the morning." Herensuge said as he finished his food and laid on the ground looking at the sky. He couldn't believe what he had gotten himself in, but this was certainly worth the adventure. He was very eager to know what was the real identity of Tai. As Herensuge looked at the stars he fell sound asleep awaiting for his new adventure to begin the next day.

END
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:11 am

【Grades】
Crypt96: 2SP, 1MP & 150,000 Drachma
Herensuge: 2SP, 1MP & 200,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon training(Cryot96)   Dragon training(Cryot96) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon training(Cryot96)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next