Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to Tharsis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Journey to Tharsis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:40 am

This was it. Tai had a now or never chance whether it works or not, because Nick was in a heap load of trouble. Tai raised his hands in the air and chanted "Enba Goka!" but nothing happened. The flame on his hands remained still. The fire came to a pulsating form but no threat to an average enemy. 'Why didn't it work?! please! i need you to work!' Tairus waits for a big flow of energy to flow out his hands but nothing is happening.

"Please work! Why isn't it working? do i need somthing else?

ummm....... maybe i said it wrong?
Tai thinks of other ways to translate the move.

"Moesashi herufaia! (ember Hellfire) Moesashi gōka! (ember hellfire)" nothing changes with the flame. 'i can only think of one more way. please work!'

"Enbaherufaia! (Ember Hellfire)"

The fire rages from his hands to his arms turns deep red. once completely infused with his arm Tai lets out a shriek, "AAHHHHHH!!" and the fire launches itself to the ground uncontrollably and races to each individual on the ground leaving every being on fire running back and forth except for Nick with burn marks on his feet and the few lucky ones who died quickly. Tai fainted from the loss of energy and the pain of the burns running up his arms. Upon fainting his neck charm began to glow furiously yellow and so the healing process began slowly but more quickly than a normal human.

Tai lies on the building rooftop across the Inn with lit matches frantically running across the street below.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Journey to Tharsis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:55 am

Rewards:

Crypt: 3 SP, 2 MP and 210,000 Drachma
Heren: 3 SP, 2 MP and 200,000 Drachma
Tristen: 2 SP, 1 KP and 140,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net

Journey to Tharsis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2