Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadows in a Forest (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

Shadows in a Forest (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadows in a Forest (Private)   Shadows in a Forest (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:07 pm

"Over huh.... Argh I hate this feeling. It's over but it doesn't feel like I won, it just feels like something took that demon away!!" Nick said with anger in his tone. He hated to lose but he hated it even more if something got in the way of his fight.

But for now he couldn't really do anything. The forest seemed to be back to normal and Lyon didn't seem to feel anything, so of course Nick wasn't going to feel anything. For now all that was left was leave this forest, Nick was gonna have trouble relaxing here so he minus well relax in a small town. He transformed back into his dragon form figuring it would be the easiest way to leave.

"If you want I can give you a ride to the nearest town Joshua." Nick said via telepathy, offering assistance. Even though it was this guys fault that Nick was unable to relax today he still saved him a few times against the demon.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in a Forest (Private)   Shadows in a Forest (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:17 am

Joshua stood in the forest as Nick transformed into dragon form again.

"No thanks, I'll be fine here." Joshua said to Nick's offer.

He didn't have any sense of why he was there but he would stay in the forest that night and then be off on another adventure. He didn't mind towns but figured he might as well continue to places where his senses told him to go.

"Perhaps we will meet again." Joshua stated as he started to walk to another part of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in a Forest (Private)   Shadows in a Forest (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:52 am

"Hmph, very well. You have your path to follow and I have mine. Just remember not to startle a stranger while they're sleeping, they might just attack you." Nick said as a final goodbye to Joshua. "Till we meet again shadow user Joshua."

Nick took flight as he flew above the forest trees and took a look around. If the forest had this look when Nick first got here then he would've thought that this was just a normal forest and not an ominous forest. Nick just hoped that demon was really beaten, for the sake of the forest. This had certainly turn into a weird day, but at least that Joshua person seemed to be reliable person, at least in fight. Nick flew east to the nearest town in hopes of earning a good earned rest.

(Is this over?)
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in a Forest (Private)   Shadows in a Forest (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:55 pm

[Yes, we are finished here. I'll post it to the completed thread.]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in a Forest (Private)   Shadows in a Forest (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:13 pm

Rewards:

Lyon: 3 SP, 3 MP and 410,000 Drachma
Herensuge: 3 SP, 3 MP and 410,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in a Forest (Private)   Shadows in a Forest (Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadows in a Forest (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2