Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wanderer. (Open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kreydis

Kreydis

Male Posts : 47

The Wanderer. (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:49 am

On a small stone wall a young man sit's on it rather lazily. he seems to be looking left and right for people. the reason my be linked to the small wooden board made into a sign reading.

"Mercenary for hire...
Will work for food
or Money"

sitting there in the very windy and sunny area. he repeats his motions, waiting for someone to inquire about his sign.
Back to top Go down
Ryousuke

Ryousuke

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Ryou appears in the scene at the back of the young man whom seems to be staring at something or perhaps daydreaming. Ryou stood there quietly for a short moment as he licks off the cream of his strawberry vanilla ice cream.

It'd be a good idea to prevent himself to come in contact with unknown strangers that might cause troubles. He made a sigh and was about to walk away until he took notice of the sign after 2 steps.

The Mesembrina Confedaracy should be a place where someone like the young suspicious man could go and find work instead of lazying around. Ryou has the suspicions that it may really be dangerous to get close in contact with that stranger.

He hid behind a tree nearby for some reason though. Ryou was under the tree leaning against the body of the tree that was big enough to cover his body except the fact he left his left leg and a small part of his spiky hair jutting out.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:19 pm

The man sigh's still waiting for someone to talk to him. As time passes he begins to fiddle with his thumbs and do various menial tasks to entertain himself.
After a few more boring minutes he lays down on the wall staring at the sky. running one of his hands through his scarf as he mumbles some words to himself......

Turning his head slightly to his left, he spots a Ryou's leg and calls out.

"If your going to spy on me at least make sure I can't see you..." turning his head back to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ryousuke

Ryousuke

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:40 pm

"Geh..." He had not expected to be caught behind the scenes when the stranger called out giving him a noticeable call. Ryou just hid his leg still not noticing his hair was still visible.

He was thinking 'should I continue doing this?? no, no, no, he already spotted me... but... ahhh what should I do' and made a heavy sigh. He just remembered there was a tree he was leaning on. Poor tree's existence was forgotten.

Ryou now hid himself up high in the tree and stares at the stranger quietly and curiously. He then thought to himself again 'what am I doing...'
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Joshua was wondering the around when he noticed a man sitting on a wall. There also appeared to be a sign by him. He walked up and read the sign out of curiosity.

"Interesting..." Joshua said out loud but more to himself. "If that sign is correct, I might have a job for you." Joshua said stopping momentarily. Joshua did not make eye contact with the man, he looked forward and waited a response from the "mercenary".

"As for the one hiding behind the tree, if he has a reason to be there he will speak up or stay behind." Joshua thought to himself, he saw the person hiding but decided there was no reason to even gesture to them.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:26 am

Kreydis still looks to the sky as Joshua states he could have a job for him. He responds, "Aye, the sign doesn't lie..."

Still rather nonchalantly rubbing the scarf around his neck waiting for the response of either of the people that take notice of him. Sighing a little bit he states a few things, "I can do various things... even house jobs if needed... delivery, guarding you... anything to be honest... that's reasonable"
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:34 am

(Sorry I'm not staying in order)

"Follow me. I'll explain in a bit." Joshua said after he got a response.

He started to walk in the direction he was looking. He already knew where he planned on going, finding this mercenary was just a bonus. Joshua decided it would be best to just go and if this mercenary didn't follow, he would be a waste of Joshua's time. He was also curious as to what that boy would do that was hiding but he figured that going to where he wanted to go would just speed things up.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:39 am

[don't need to stay in complete order.]

"Eh... Alright..." The man rolls off the wall onto his feel in one swift motion, yanking his sign and follows Joshua...

He takes a moment to look back at the tree, and the kid. "Suppose that kid might follow soon..." he mumbles to himself as he walks close behind Joshua.
Back to top Go down
Ryousuke

Ryousuke

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:26 am

Ryou made a sigh in failure of keep his presence unaware of. He could slightly hear the conversation between the two strangers which one seems to be a client. They seemed to be making a move towards a new location therefore Ryou constantly remained silent while observing them.

"I guess I should follow any long...", was what he thought but... in the end his curiosity and desire for action and adventure just aroused therefore he ended up spying on those two from far behind.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Aliidan, once again more lost than the entire cast of the Lost series, found herself in a place she didn't even know. She thought she heard some familiar voices but she couldn't be sure... Turning a corner she bumped into a tall brute of a man... ogre... thingy... That didn't look at all pleased that she had bumped into him. "Aiyah! 'm so sorry! Uhm... Mr, please put down that knife... We don't wan't to- AIYAH!" Aliidan didn't have time to finish as the manogrethingy swiped at her with said knife. Only Aliidan's reflexes saved her from getting cut. Not wanting to stay near the dangerous man she took off at a sprint down the street, using her staff to flip over a group of people that would otherwise have slowed her down. "Come and get me if you think you're fast enough!" she shouted back towards her pursuer. She soon lost him/it but that was of little help as she once again crashed into someone. This time it was clearly a man. Landing on her butt Aliidan looked up at the one she had crashed/bumped into. "Aiyah... Oh. Hello!" Aliidan said, grinning brightly.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Kreydis rather dazed by the shock of being crashed into, slowly starts to gather his wits and understanding of what just happened. rather flustered about the situation he starts to blush.
"h-h-h-hello...? Uhmm..." he starts to wiggle a bit under her. "Might.... I ask you to... kindly move ma'am?" he says, eye's locked onto hers.

Mumbling slightly to himself she might be able to hear "Lucky...day..."
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Aliidan blinked her rich wine colored eyes, why did such strange stuff always happen to her?
"Oh! Sure!" Aliidan said, getting off the person she had landed on. "My name is Aliidan, I'm a world class sorceress! I think..." Aliidan said, still smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Joshua saw the person fly over and land on the mercenary. He stopped briefly and looked at the situation.

"Might I ask why you landed so precariously?" Joshua asked to the girl that introduced herself as Aliidan.

"An unusual setback, but this is an interesting scenario..." Joshua thought as he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Aliidan grinned sheepishly as she straightened. "Hee Hee, Actually, I'm lost... Also, I was running away from this huge brute... That I had bumped into before. Uhm... Where are we anyway?" She said, blinking owlishly with her wine colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:41 am

Kreydis pushes himself back from the ground onto his feet in a split second. Still dazed however he wobbles in every direction possible. He looks over his to his client, and make sure that he has his straight face on. Regaining most of his sense he looks over Aliidan on more time, before responding.

"I have no idea..." responding to her question of where they were, in a rather calm tone for being smashed into the ground. "brute..." Kreydis rubs the top of his head as he mumbles to himself, looking over Aliidan again. "A brute... and this... innocent looking, clumsy girl...?" his face getting rather flustered as he continues his train of thought.

His hands twitch a tiny bit and his voice get's colder as he speaks once again, "I Shal punish this existence, which scares beautiful maidens to the brink of falling from the sky!" Quickly looking back at Aliidan, obviously forgetting the fact he had a job offer. "Where is this fool I must punish???" He asks with a rather insane look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:57 pm

Joshua sighed when it seemed that the mercenary lost his mind. "Calm down mercenary." Joshua said before Aliidan could respond. "Your only going to scare her more." Joshua's voice was calm. He looked at Aliidan now. "If you give me the opportunity, I might be able to help you with you're problem." Joshua said. He was not sure if letting this mercenary take care of a brute would be a smart idea at this point, Joshua's shadows would be stealthier and anonymous if it came to having to kill someone.

"Perhaps this mercenary wouldn't be the best for what I had in mind..." Joshua thought as he referred to what he was originally planning.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Aliidan, still confused about a majority of things, had taken a few steps back at Kreydis' outburst.
"Uhm....? Are you always this creepy? And I don't think I need help with the brute... Unless he fi-" "THERE YOU ARE GIRLY!" "-inds me again... Crud. Uhm... Do you think you could help me? D:" Aliidan said, hiding behind Joshua as the Brute came lumbering down the street, clearly with a mind to beat Aliidan senseless.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:39 am

Kreydis' emerald eyes dart to the figure of the brute near instantly. He move's in the direction of the brute, a Vial in his left hand, and four throwing knives in his right hand. "Take another step I dare you!" Kreydis shout's holding a distance of about 20 meters.

Waiting for the response of the brute. His eyes dead set on him. His face seeps heat from his rage. Finger's twitching with anticipation. His legs spring up and down once every few seconds. His battle stance ready.

"This will be my fight... So step back if he comes..." He shout's back at Joshua and Aliidan.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:20 am

Joshua watched as the mercenary readied all his weapons for attack. "You seem to go all out right away... Interesting." Joshua thought as he analyzed the situation.

"Mercenary, hold off on you're assault for now." Joshua said to the mercenary, he now turned his attention to the man wanting to harm Aliidan. "Brute, why do you want to harm this woman?" Joshua said to the man. Everything was at a standstill, everyone seemed to be waiting for something to happen. Joshua just wanted answers to what was going on. From there he would make his judgment. "And I suggest you tread lightly... He warned. Joshua didn't take likely to people wanting to harm others, though he was curious to see what sort of response he might get from the man.

Joshua knew he would have plenty of time to react, had there been any sort of conflict. His swarm was more than enough to take anything this brute could throw at them.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Aliidan tried to make herself as small as possible as the brute came to a halt some three feet from Kreydis. "Wha? Dat girly there, she bumped me. I will pummel her good and maybe sell her for a pretty penny, Hair and body like dat gives good prices on the market. You tinking of stoppin' me?" the Brute spoke with a less than intelligent manner.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Kreydis closes his eyes. Taking a deep breath he says something "Regret existing."

He drops the fragile glass bottle about four feet above the ground and quick jumps backwards, grabbing a dagger from his boot. Upon landing the bottle shattered, the hallucinogens spreading rapidly, Consuming the brute in an instant, and concealing kreydis. "Echo" he whispers to himself as he starts to walk in a circle around the brute, five identical images of Kreydis copying his movements.

"I'd ask you to retract your pathetic statement... but I doubt your able to even think anymore. You just a hunk of meat right now..." Kreydis slides away his throwing knives and pulls out a second dagger walking close to the brute.

"How to punish you... How to punish you..." The fog begins to disperse revealing the scene. The brute coughing, five Kreydis' circling him, only their slight transparent appearance can tell them apart, but even that's hard to see. Shiny blades in each of their hands ready to strike. At a moment's notice they charge at the brute.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Joshua heard what the brute had what to say and didn't like what he heard. Trying to hurt someone for such a stupid reason. He watched as the mercenary started what seemed like one of his techniques. Though it really just looked like he was walking around the brute it seemed to have some mental effect.

"Interesting, an illusionist..." Joshua thought as he analyzed what happened. He was trying to think of what type of effect it would have on the brute. It seems like an interesting technique so far.

"I wonder where he is going with this..." Joshua thought, he decided not to act.

"Aliidan, I'm guessing that this brute won't be a problem for much longer..." Joshua's voice was as calm as it was before, as if nothing was happening.
Back to top Go down
Ryousuke

Ryousuke

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:38 am

The epic entrance of Aliidan really left Ryousuke speechless. He could only remain quiet and stare at the unladylike so called world class sorcerers... or at least from her assumption that is. He was keeping his pace up with the group of three as they move along and eavesdropping onto their conversation despite it wasn't neccessary.

From the sounds of it, Ryou had the idea of Allidan being chased by some brute which didn't take a long time for that brute to make his appearance. Seems like Kreydis and Lyon was willing to lend a hand to Aiidan whom rejected it at first but now she requests for it.. Indeed that brute may not even be worth to cause a huge uproar so instead it was better for Ryou to stay out of it for now and check on their capability.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Aliidan, never much fond of illusions and illusionists had taken several steps back from Kreydis once she noticed he practiced illusions, even if he did it to help her at this time. Sadly, Aliidan was so focused on backing away that she didn't notice where she put her feet and tripped, falling backwards over a railing of sorts. The brute, for his part was disoriented and confused but figured that out of five one must be real. "Dah! Why must you always illusionate? Now I have to do something about dem dere illusions of yours" the brute spoke and proceeded to slam a fist onto the street, crushing the pavement (or whatever it is its made of) in the process.
Back to top Go down
Kreydis

Kreydis

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Kreydis watches his foe smash the ground in a rather plain manner. He hops a bit to avoid any shock from the ground, "Surging blades..." he whispers to himself. Each of the clones tosses one of their daggers at the brute, surprisingly they all "hit" in different spots, thrown at different times. Most of them just positioning him for kreydis' blade, which he tosses into the brutes shoulder. Finally face to face each illusion begins their assault.

Slashing and stabbing the real Kreydis waits for the perfect moment to strike. The brute turns, a horrendous mistake as Kreydis Thrusts his blade deep into his left arm's shoulder bone. Kicking the brute in the back of his knees he pulls out another blade. "I should just kill you... but your life is in the hand of the girl you were about to hurt" turning his head slightly to see Alii and Joshua he shouts "Does he live or die Aliidan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wanderer. (Open to all)   The Wanderer. (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wanderer. (Open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next