Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Book Collector (PM to join, no fighting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

The Book Collector (PM to join, no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: The Book Collector (PM to join, no fighting)   The Book Collector (PM to join, no fighting) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:12 am

Joshua had just recently left an ally way where he had met a Darcsen girl, known as Magari as well as a man who called himself Joseph. Their interaction was short and though the events leading up to it left Joshua with what was surely some degree of injuries he had other plans to make first. As Joshua checked the time it was clear that he was running a little bit behind but the matter at hand had no time limit so all should be fine.

Joshua continued to walk along streets and occasionally crossing ally ways until he reached a fair sized house, books would be seen in shelves through the windows and the inside seemed well lit. Joshua approached the door and knocked three times. Some footsteps could be heard and a voice which was hardly heard said "Come in." This voice was followed by some ruffling of some sort and the click of a latch was heard before the door was unlocked.

As the door swung open slowly, an older gentleman appeared before Joshua though wasn't much shorter. He wore a white undershirt and black dress pants. An odd mix but perhaps he was getting ready for something. The man's hair was of a dark gray and white mix and his face was pale and wrinkly. If Joshua were to guess, he would say the man would be in his late 80's by typical human standards.

"You must be Joshua I presume." He said as Joshua waited for some indication as what happened next. "Come in, come in..." He said, motioning for Joshua to enter the library-like house. "Thank you for letting me see this book I've read about." Joshua said as he entered the house. "By all means, I've had this book for many years. It's nice to hear from someone so interested in it. Might I ask where you heard about it?" The man asked, Joshua smiled though wasn't exactly sure what to tell him. "I've heard about this book from a few places. Would you mind showing me where it is?" He said, the man seemed to be okay with that answer for the time being. "Right this way... I will let you know though that there may be another person stopping by shortly so don't be surprised to hear some knocking." Joshua nodded as he followed the old man through the house and more towards the back. Through a couple hall ways and into what appeared to be a special-collection room with a book set aside on a table. It was covered in a pure black material which seemed so familiar to Joshua at a glance.

The book he had heard about was supposed to be sealed by some sort of material, magical in property, that restricted any to read it. The description and picture Joshua saw of the book days ago had him wanting to look into it.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

The Book Collector (PM to join, no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Book Collector (PM to join, no fighting)   The Book Collector (PM to join, no fighting) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 3:36 am

Joshua slowly and hesitantly walked over to the table where the book was and the old man watched him curiously. Joshua sat down in the chair that faced the table and he simply stared at the book. He wasn't sure what to make of it but something was really quite interesting about it. The old man seemed to be interested in what Joshua might do with the book that no one had a clue who wrote it or even what it may contain. Minutes passed before Joshua even motioned to touch the book but before he did the old man walked over and stood behind Joshua. "That book has supposedly never been read before. Some even doubt it contains anything of interest. I only have it because it was given to me many years ago." The man said and Joshua thought about his words. "Who gave it to you?" Joshua asked and the man began to chuckle. "To be honest, it was so long ago I can barely remember who it was... I'll have to think about it more and get back to you on that." Joshua nodded, still thinking of what the purpose of coming to see this book was. He felt as though something might happen if he touched the book so he simply sat there and stared. "I'll be back with some something to drink if you'd like something." The man offered and Joshua thought about his offer. "I'll take whatever you have to offer, thank you." He said, eyes still intently staring at this book.
Back to top Go down

The Book Collector (PM to join, no fighting)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1