Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hellchild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

The Hellchild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:08 am

This little child,no bigger than 4 feet 8,gave me the time of my life,forcing me to cling to homura,barely giving time to react to his movements.It was then I realized the only difference between us was an outlet for ki.While ki embeds around our body,and can be gathered and concentrating to crate a thrust wave.Its powers amplify with an outlet.In my case the demonic hand.

Finding my chance ,I decided I would have to tap in a double counter.To create an opening,I must get hurt too.So It would be.The next attack would be the last one.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 am

He attacked with great precision.The demonic aura surging ,throbbing,resonating throughout my body.This impact it gave with each of is attack,the brute strength,the force and the speed.Doubts started to confront my mind,threatening me to regret attack him with this finishing blow.Was this power enough I wondered.There was no choice,no alternative now.It was do or die,and I was prepared for the latter.

It sometimes baffled me to think during the events of this battle,that arihala had power to suppress my energy into this little child.Worse would have befallen this world and the others,had she been able to control him...

His blades came straight this time,ripping my overcoat,digging into the white flesh,and oozing out blood.It did not take him time to thrust the blade further down my chest.

"You were a good match,but it would seem the one superior won"

I chocked out blood

"A weapon you are...I applaud your strength,your superior skill and techniques,but do not forget,you are still..TOO..YOUNG"

With his scythe like arm embedded in my chest,I thrust the sword horizontally into his forehead while the demonic hand pierced through his chest.

"This is your final attack? pitiful being,you make me unsure to the second of the fact I was made out of you"

"Let me assure you,its true"

I charge up the demonic ki,as both the sword and the hand,transfer the decaying ki into his body,soon rotting his innards.

"AAAAGGGHHHH.."He shouted,his high pitched childish voice,as if bursting his throat from the inside.Long moments passed,as I realized both him and I were at our limits.I was in no position to open the 5 links.Whatever ki I had would have to work...and it did.

The demon suddenly started glowing..the same blue-ish light,one familier to that of my ki.But his light was blinding..warm as well.

The entire area started to elope in it.my vision blinded,until I could see nothing but the blue light.

Moments later I awoke.lying on my bed in my dorm room.Tridus was besides me,worried.

"You did it again didn't you"said Tridus

"ah yes,it sure seems so...where is he?"

"Im here"

The answer came.

And there he was,perfectly fine,not a scratch on his body.

"Good work hybrid,you defeated me.And so its settled,I shall serve you,as promised"

I rested my head on the pillow,recalling the events that had happened,and those this new comrade would accompany with him.

THE END

(Ill continue you follow-up and info on the hell child in my char update)
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:17 pm

2SP 2MP 25,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:19 am

hmm just for a personal satisfaction purpose,Id like another mod's view on the grading.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:22 am

Fine fine, 2SP, 2MP and 250,000 Drachma... okay?
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:24 am

it should be 150,000 drach and 3 sp and 2 mp.But im no one to grade my own thread so..
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:27 am

Well ya just did.

3sp 2mp 150,000 drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hellchild   The Hellchild - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hellchild

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Confederacy :: Everlast Magic School-