Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:45 am

In the cliff near the beach was an archway, a huge archway clearly manmade... it led down into a hallway of similar nature, at the end of which was a simple shrine. And in front of that shrine sat Jessica, crosslegged and deep in thought as the incence burned in it's seashell holder and the tealight candles around flickered with green and purple (Yes green and purple) light. Jessica wasn't expecting any visitors, but nevertheless heard one approachign her via the hall she had carved with her earth magic just hours ago. She was resting from creating this place, it had clearly taken a lot out of her and she hadn't fully recovered from the effort. "Yes, who is this? You interrupted my meditation... Not that it's bad." She tried to maintain a frindly front, despite the slight annoyance at the person having interrupted her rest and deep thought.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:55 am

“Mediation? Well, I guess this place would be used for something trivial like that...” William sighs, being quickly interrupted from his relaxing stroll through the dazzling display of glimmering candle lights and pinnacles of structured light. He had been working more avidly, travelling to a variety of numerous places, just for sight-seeing alone. “Sorry for interrupting, you even doing anything?” He remarks, travelling down the earthy stairs.

The fine sight of the beautiful ocean from afar was harmoniously calming. He travelled to where he heard a sturdy female voice, she seemed pretty confident William wasn’t anyone bad.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 am

"Not just for that... I also made this place for when I need to get away from my students." Jessica hated some of her more stubborn, overconfident students. Honestly every once in a while she did need time away from them. "And if you must know, I was resting from creating this place." She hated that, she saounded so annoyed... And so quickly changed her tone. "Jessica Emiline Freeman, Self-defence teacher." She said, getting up and reaching out with a big open hand as she turned to face this teen who'd come this far without any apparent fear...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:04 am

William didn’t seem to add levity to the situation, as the teacher spoke in a rather blatantly annoyed voice. “Right, sorry for the intrusion. I’m William Kensuke, Everlast magic school student.” He replies nonchalantly, adjusting his hat. Unluckily, William too, was at this moment, a rather cocky and overconfident character, though he didn’t really show it to strangers.

“You done an amazing job, you know.” He gives a thumb-up and rather stupid expression where he winks and sticks his tongue out in an amusing fashion. It would seem this teacher had quite a bit of magical potential or power to create such a thing. “Do any other people come here?” He asks.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:09 am

"There are four of my students I would trust enough to allow in, but they're early birds... Already in bed, most likely. And thanks..." Jessica admitted she rather admired this boy for his bravery, but the truth was anyone brave enough could impress her with it. But there was somethign else about this boy... She couldn't dislike him, despite the fact he sticked his tongue out at her. This fact made Jessica visibly nervous. "So, Everlast huh? I've been considering applying as the assistant teacher for combat practice over there."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:15 am

William could tell by the girl’s body language that she was agitating or nervous, maybe even both. “Haha, you know, I like you. You’re pretty honest, you know.” He pats her on the back, taking a better glance of her. She was massively tall, which slightly frightened him. There hasn’t been a girl he’s ever known taller than him; in fact, William was even taller than most guys in the school. “I usually go on missions if I’m bored, or trying to get something off my mind, you know. You should try it too, the pay’s pretty good.” He grins once again.

(Sorry, short post because I have the school thing and am getting back in like, 6-7 hours, lol... sorry).
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:19 am

Jessica blushed slightly... She had no idea why, but shortly afterwards the blush receded and she felt more confident. "True, honesty is a rare value now... As for missions, well... I tried that. Used to be a bounty hunter actually." Jessica didn't want to spoil too much of her past, and so switched subjects. "I'd like to see what they've been teaching you at Everlast.... Pearhaps a duel would be in order." Jessica gave her typical competitve face, which she always had on when she wanted to challenge someone.

[It's ok... I know the feeling]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:02 am

“Wow, really? Sure, let’s go for it!!” He excitingly pumps his fists into the air, not backing down from a challenge. Gender didn’t matter to him, either. He started at the girl, she had defined muscles and she was quite strong visually. Starting off, “Son Ta Rik, Olympus flamma burst super meus foes! Flamethrower!” William quickly chants, rushing the spell as a spew of flames hurl towards the teacher, he wanted to start off with a spell weaker, but based on damaging numerous opponents to see how she reacts.

He also had his gauntlets equipped in case she gets close to him. He wasn’t sure if he should take out the gauntlets or not, but even if she or himself was injured, there’s always the simple healing that could do the trick.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:11 am

"Terris Mundus Arcanis Durus." Jess said rapidly, causing a wall of earth to spring up in front of her... All the fire did was damage the wall, not hurting Jess. As she punched the ground down the earthen wall went. "Now it is my turn... Terris Mundus Arcanis Terri Rangi." She said, a rock about the size of her fist lifting up from the floor. She punched it straight at William... And because of the short range she felt confident she could aim this time, trying to get the rock to hit William in the chest and knock him back. If it worked she planned to raise an earthen wall he'd fly into, then prepare a charge with her pair of tonfa. She was saving the mallet space stuff as a surprise for now.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:19 am

William nodded in amusement as the girl sent a fist of earth at him. He was right, his gauntlets would come in handy, punching the rock with his gauntlets, he’s sent flying back, his feet skidding across the ground, however the fist had a huge dent on where William’s fist was. His back hit an earthen wall created by the woman and saw her charge at him with tonfas. “Nice move,” He comments with a wink, as he “Son Ta Rik, triginita spiritus ardescat coentes sagittet inimicum!” He chants, as the girl gets closer and closer, sending thirty fire blazing fists flying towards the girl. It was weak singularly, but its power was in its mass numbers.

Following up, he used a two word incantation, “Orbis Flamma,” to create a magical orb that defends him from attacks before breaking up. The girl’s massive strength would be able to break the fire orb, but she’d need to get a few good hits in.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:31 am

Jess instinctively tried to duck, but wasn't fast enough... still she endured the pain of the fire as much as she could, doing a double charge strike with her tonfa... and then jabbing at the sheild... She finally managed to get through the sheild. She hadn't expected that last bit, defensive fire magic wasn't that well known to her... "Good defense..." Jess commented as she switched tonfa grips and tried to swing at William's arms.

[OOC: Neither me nor my character expected that 'fire sheild'... so yeah, short post and definitely not my best.]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:34 am

“I plan on being a magical duelist you know, we excel in martial arts.” William grins, holding out two fingers as he jabs at the girl’s arms, attempting to hit her pressure point that may leave her to drop her tonfa. If that had failed or even succeeded, he quickly planned a roundhouse kick to send her flying away from him and adding more distance between the two combatants. William was very profficient in using martial arts properly.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:38 am

Jess didn;t have time to react to the pressure points thing and so wound up dropping her weapons. But she dodged the roundhouse kick and tried to grab William around the chest to give him a 'bear hug' that would at least significantly weaken him. She hated to be considering this, but she was having to get rough with him. She was having to break her promise to herself she wouldn't use her rougher moves on William, she'd greatly underestimated him and was now paying for it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:45 am

He was slightly shocked that the girl broke through the shield easier than he had expected. He grins as his pressure-point technique hit the girls arm, however William gritted his teeth as the roundhouse kick missed; he noticed she was going to attempt to bear-hug him, a simple wrestling move. He tried to avoid it, but the opponent was too fast and grabbed him. He tried to force his way out of it, as he was just slightly stronger than his opponent, however the girl did show to have overwhelming strength. As he realized he could still initiate a spell, “Son Ta Rik, Dozens of vegrandis balls of flamma seperate quod thesaurus off meus foes. Fireflies.” His hands glow brightly as a few dozen of small balls of flames at the size of a pen lid came flying at the teacher.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:51 am

Jess had to resort to dropping Will and using the Earth wall again. But she had a plan... She'd kick the top of the earth wall, sending it toppling ont the teen. If he managed to survive that Jess would resort to making her hands and feet hard as stone, the first part of the head knock manuver she'd developed... "You're the best I've fought in a while... Truly." She said, her voice showing her amazement. "Even if you do lose..."

[OOC: Tell me if I overdid it with her decision to topple the wall!]

Last edited by JKDragon on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:57 am

Will was left quite breathless after the bear hug, however it would seem she let go of him. As she created an earth wall, “Haha, I won’t lose.” He competitively smiles, “Son Ta Rik... Per telum of incendia quod inflecto of incendia, EGO to order thee! Incendia largior super mihi, surculus! Destruction Arrow.” William chants his strongest spell, closing his eyes as he concentrates his magic, staring directly at the falling cataclysmic wall. Letting go of the arrow, it explodes when it makes contact with the wall, causing the wall to burst up in rubble, hoping at least some of the rubble would hit or distract the girl. He had no time to waste. “Son Ta Rik. Son Ta Rik. Flamma ex divum, surculus procul meus hostilis! Fell Flames!” He chants, as a fire cloud forms at the top, hailing fire needles onto the field, an attack from above. If this failed, he held up his gauntlets in a single attempt for defense.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:12 am

Jess sighed as some rubble hit her in the face... Great, she'd gotten such and excellent idea and Will had beat her to it. And now there were projectiles coming from above. Wait... Maybe she could project an earth wall from a vertical surface. She tried... and last second it finally worked, creatign a ledge which protected Jess from the rain of fire from above... But Jess had enough of this. "Ok, ok... I forfeit... Dang, that was so inventive..."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:20 am

William finally collapsed as the battle had ended. That was damn tiring and he hadn’t actually got a great hit in. “Whew, you’re strong... really strong. As expected from a teacher, I assume.” He grins, slumping slightly from the excess use of spells. He hadn’t used that much spells since his time in the Defending Shrine mission. “Have you ever been to Everlast Magic School? It’s a great place, you should come and visit.”
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:57 pm

As Jess made the earth wall go back in, she was visibly exhausted as she walked over and sat next to William... "Thanks... And no, I have not yet visited the place. Just haven't had time." Just then the alarm on Jess's watch went off. She looked at it quickly. "Oh... Forgot to get rid of that alarm, that student's on vacation." She started messing with the buttons on her watch, using the opportunity to look away from Will so he wouldn't notice her blushing. "Stupid small buttons..." It'd been a while since anyone had beaten her. Once she'd finally managed to get rid of that alarm reminder, her blush had gone away and she turned back to William. She figured that ah heck, he might as well learn now. It was better than him finding out later and being in shock about it. "Y'know, if there's one sort of man I respect it's one I can't pin down."

[OOC: Yeah, Guess what I got in mind for the two of us ;)]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:08 pm

“Right... I’m not so sure, haha... I never rely on luck in a battle.” He slowly pauses; he hadn’t heard a compliment like that before, the girl did seem pretty odd; yet nice to be with. “You should visit some time, it’s a great place surrounded by numerous areas that are worth exploring,” He adds, informing her. In fact, to the east, north, south and west of the school, all the places had their own respective ‘terrain’, desert, snow and such. There were numerous villages surrounding the school, too. As well as mountains. It was an extraordinary area.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:58 pm

"Sounds fun... Matter of fact me and most of my students deserve a break, we've all been working so hard..." Jess gave a thoughtful look. "How open it it to visitors, in terms of what's allowed and not allowed... That could be a problem with some of my more mischeivous students." Jess shook her head. In total she had to keep up with 39 students, many of which were at least 6 years younger than her and of which about half a dozen that hadn't even hit puberty yet. She had a tough job... "It doesn't help I have a lot of students - 39 total... And there probably some cap on number of vistors isn't there."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 am

“Well, not really, I mean our class has like 52 students, or something... It’s pretty small compared to other classes with like 100 people. We’re split into year group and power level, I think. Something like that.” William explains, not sure how the principal of the school had decided it. It was an odd formation and set-up either way. “There’s not really a maxmimum visit, but they prefer visitors to not interrupt the classes, unless they’re joining it themselves.” He nods.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:36 am

Bump. X3
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm

"You'll probably see me and my students over there sometime soon, then." Jess laughed, giving William a friendly - but still somewhat hard - slap to the back. "Come to think of it I heard something about the combat practice class. They evidently don't have a self-defence class set up, and I don't want to put them through the extra trouble... So I might settle for being the assistant teacher of combat practice..." Jess lightly slapped herself to snap herself out of it, she was starting to yammer on and on again.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 am

(We wrapping this up?)

William grins at Jessica, "Yeah. You being a teacher would be great, haha. You'd be an awesome teacher over there, there's a lot of kind teachers, yet there's also a lot of mean ones. I'm pretty sure I could get through it all though," He proudly nods to himself.

"One example of bad, would be with me and my friend, Aliidan. We were late to class and the nurse-teacher, Lorraine, forced us to go into this swampy hell place and fight a golem and get some sillly gem for her," He pouts, then again, the mission ended in success and Aliidan having an extreme perk towards history. Looking at the time, it was about time to leave. They've been talking for quite awhile it'd seem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)   Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica's Shoreside Shrine (William, PM him and me to join - requires approval of both)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next