Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Taurou opened his eyes to see the Undead Horror's claws outstretched right in front of his face. Two claws were aimed at his face, and two at his chest. It wasn't moving though, as if there was a spell on it. He backed up slowly and looked around. There was the rooftop, with that same little hut in the middle of the roof, and saw that the sky was gone and covered with blackness. He looked over the edge of the roof and saw nothing but blackness. He looked back over at the Undead Horror, and thought for a minute.

Finished with his thinking, he figured that Fulgoris Gladius would be the best solution to kill these things. Or, re-kill these things. Peon a dioddefaint, Fulgoris Gladius. As soon as he cast the spell, the two of the background Undead Horrors' heads came clean off with a noise that sounded like static on a TV. He walked up to "One Arm" and raised his arm with the lightning sword and swung at the monster. There was another flash of white, and Taurou found himself on his back, breathless-- One Arm standing over him with his claws plunged in his stomach. He felt dizzy, lightheaded more like it, and the Darkness around the rooftop disappeared. The two Undead Horrors were still dead, but One Arm was really still there, panting in anger, and glee. It drew its arm back, its claws covered in blood, and licked its claws. Taurou's vision went dark, and he heard One Arm laughing.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:15 am

Mortimer landed on the roof coming together steadily. The one armed horror was standing over Taurou. He quickly incanted nocturna jaqulatio sending all three spears into the things chest, making sure to criss cross them so as to keep the one armed horror locked in place. Using what the combined spears almost as a fulcrum, he attempted to lift the creature up off the roof and fling it out as far as he could before retracting the spear-ribbons.

Mortimer Moved over to Taurou to check on his condition. "Taurou, Taurou, you okay?" He asked sounding concerned and shaking his pupils shoulder. Unfortunately that was when Mortimer saw his hand. He had left so many of his swarm self behind, usually it wasn't much and would only take a few shreds from the hem of his coat which would take a few days to grow back unless he obtained the shadows again. But this... he clearly hadn't gotten enough of himself back to reform correctly. His hand was small and pudgy like a childs. Looking down at himself he saw the truth of it. He was shorter, less adept. His clothes seemed even more oversized than usual. His arms were thinner and although he couldn't see them under his baggey dress pants he could tell that his legs also lost mass.

"Crap on a Hat I'm EIGHT!" And this was indeed so, for kneeling next to the next to unconcious Taurou was an eight year old version of Mortimer. Somehow he knew that in a close fight he would be next to useless but at least he knew that his magic hadn't diminished. Still, it was a little disconcerting that one of the more adept mages at the former everlast magic school was now trapped inside the body of an eight year old boy.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:26 am

OOC: Why does that sound suspisciously like Detective Conan? Anyway...

Kagami had finally made it up to the roof, only to see Mortimer sensei was now a gradeschooler. This was a crushing blow to her as she ran over and hugged him. "Mortimer-sensei!" She screamed quickly, worried for him... as to whether he'd ever be able to return to his old self.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:39 am

Eva had made it... though, when she saw a child she almost fell over in suprise. Collecting herself, she looked back to where she had just run from, quite impressed she had managed to do so without a scratch. "So... what is the plan?" it was the first time she had spoken thus far, it meant that she wasn't exactly sure that they were going to get out of this easily. In fact she highly doubted it, and she hadn't even brought her bow, not that she was completely useless with a gun.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 am

Mortimer couldn't think straight at the moment. They were surrounded by Undead horrors. He was in the form of a grade schooler, and he was, at this moment, being cushed to death by Kagami. In his normal form he would have been able to take her bone crushing hug in stride, but given his current body he was almost suffocating.

"air *cough cough* air...please" He said in a raspy and strangled voice, trying to tap Kagami on the arm so as to signal his defeat.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:10 am

"Oh, sorry!" Kagami apologised as she quickly let go of Mortimer... She had to admit this was a rather odd situation. "Uhm... What Eva said."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:23 am

Gasping for air as Kagami unleashed him he gave a curt thank you before he was back to his normal self and pacing back and forth on his stubby little eight year old legs "Okay, okay. Big problem right now is Horrors. Uhhh lets see. We need some kind of deus ex machina to deal with all of them... Uhhhh... The BRAIN. Yes, without someone directing these guys they would just attack the first thing that moved then go on slashing each other until they ran out of energy. THere's someone or something directing them and if we can interrupt it's broadcast we should be able to keep them off of our backs until we deal with them properly!"

Mortimer looked back down to the crowd of milling Horrors, most of them steadily marching towards the gymnasium. Each one slathering savoring the thought of rending the living. But the largest cluster was around the singular entity who had caused all of this in the first place. Surrounded by a veritable wall of Horrors was the man wearing Mortimers (now oversized) shinigami costume. "Crap on hat", he said bluntly as he realized that if they were going to survive this nightmare they would have to fight there way through half the horrors and cause the man dressed as shinigami to lose his focus.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 am

"I'd rather stay here with you Mortimer-sensei..." Clearly Kagami didn't want her sensei and love unprotected considering how he'd been changed at the moment...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Just arriving, Nhieling didn't want to make an effort for cosplaying, and just changed his bandage to a kishin one, when he saw the Shinigami he thought : %*@! this will seem ridiculous now.... And then discovered a army of horror right in front of him. Using his string to get to the roof, he asked :

Hmmm Hi... I'm kinda late, have i mistake the date, i though we was around christmas, but it seem more like harrowing to me tonight

After getting a murderous look from everyone, they explained him the situation.

Hmmm making him loose his concentration is pretty easy, I only have to make py puppet stabbing him to disrupt his spell, but the main problem his i'm totaly powerless against undead, that i can't defend myself properly in such a mess, and than he's too far away

After getting a second murderous look, like "And what are you here for if you can't even do anything?"

The only way i found in my life to deal with undead is to embrase them, it don't necessarily kill them, but at least it prevent them from moving after burning for somes seconds

Turning to Kagami :

can you please ignite my puppet? it will regenerate so i'll use it as a torch to ignite this things, at least i'll can be of any use

Turning to Eva :

You seem to be a gunner, are you able to distract the necromancer by shooting from the roof? Even if he dodge the shoot he won't be able to command his troop while mooving, i can swear that brainless pet are a pain to use
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:40 pm

"Uhh... Sure." Kagami said to the puppetist she had fought just a few weeks ago... She lit his puppet on fire with an ignition spark as he asked, though she was visibly somewhat weirded out by seeing a the flaming thing as she hugged Mortimer. Not as hard this time thank goodness, but still enough it probably felt a bit jarring to her now 8-year-old sensei.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Jess finally made it, the exhaustion of setting up all those Earth Walls had delayed her. "Finally... Here... Mortim-." She panted, looking down. Only when she looked up at Mortimer did she realise he wasn't his normal self, causing her to pause awkwardly then shout "What the fu?!!!"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Nhieling start repel a wave of horror climbing to the wall, striking them at full speed with his blazing puppet.

Haahaha i've always dreamed of being a flame mage!

The others were starting to seriously ask themself if this strange newcomer was a tactician genious, of just some sort of madman as they saw he play with his head seeking fireball.

Even if being usefull, the fire couldn't completly take the horror down as their blazing limbs were falling appart.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Jess gave an odd look that said she was overwhelmed by the weirdness of the situation. Crazy guy with a flaming puppet, and Mortimer was now and eight-year-old? She simply did not know how to react except to continue defending herself and the others.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:49 pm

"Don't try and kill them just knock them off the roof" The young Motimer said sending one of the spear-ribbons into the chest of a horror before trying to fling it off the roof.

"The fire's only going to hold them back for so long. They'll put it out and regrow their limbs is left on their own." He continued this time spearing three of the things through their necks, moving the spear over the edge and scrapping them off on the side like a dirty butter knife on a hard surface.

"We need someone or someones to act as a crack team and cause the shinigami enough pain that he loses control over the horrors leaving him defenseless to a killing blow... Anybody willing to risk life and limb on this suicide mission?"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Jess was finally starting to get over the weirdness of the situation... She knew William would hate it if he saw her doing this but since no one else had yet offered to she'd do it." "Ready as I'll ever be." She stated as she calmly punched a rock at one of the horrors to knock it off the roof.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Kagami sighed. Mortimer could handle himself despite what had happened to him, and she couldn't die technically anyway. "I'll go with you then."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:13 pm

[Kinda lost trach on this Happy *sweat drop* I was just reading some previous pages since I have no idea why there were zombies to start out with but now I somehow do Hehe Finally ,ready for action]

A kid's voice could be heard from every direction .Daisuke mumbered to himself "Dop Pe Ru" which was his activation key and starts the incantation "25 spiritus mundus coentes sagittet inimicum !" Calling forth 25 boulders came crashing onto the roof .Daisuke still in his costume appeared from the sky though his hat almost flew off but he managed to catch it and landed on the ground safely "They should've been ready . . . I hope"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm

OOC juste read please, it's interresting.

I'll go then, i'll take the role of interrupting his spell, but i'll need the best cover you've ever done in your entire life. I'll use my smoking bomb as a cover after the horror gone zerk, if they can't see us they won't follow us if the necromancer isn't able to tell them to.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:22 pm

[Crashed the roof ,hopefully no one was under that area cause that would've been bad . . . Hehe *sweat drop* "
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Taking Daisukes sudden burst as an act of voluntering Mortimer said "Right then. Kagami, and I will try and clear a path through the horrors. Puppetman, take Daisuke with you and follow our path. The rest of you stay up here and give us cover."

Climbing onto Kagami's shoulders Mortimer cast his nocturnal shield. It should provide them some protection against the horrors. With Kagami acting as a close ranged fighter and Mortimer providing support for her he was confidant that they could stall the horrors enough for the other two to come through and deal the final blow.

"Ready Kagami?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:23 pm

To himself

As i though, he's interresting, he has the leader skill so much peoples lack, it would be interresting to see how he'll grow...

Seeing how he destroy a whole part of the roof, and fearing to take un shot accidentaly :
To Daisuke :

If you shot me i'll tears your soul apart to heal the damage, understand?

I'll follow then the support i can give you isn't really important versus this things, but i'll do my best. I'll take down the necromacer if we can get close enought.

Last edited by dorianodet on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:08 am

Daisuke was scared of the puppeteer and thought "Why would I even shoot him . . .?" but since he feels kind of uneasy but he just said "Kay" following everyone with the flow .He then transformed his arms into claws secretly .
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:19 pm

oOC: sorry, I've been really busy. Not going to post since I missed out on basically the whole thing >.<
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 am

OOC: Might say a few things wrong, only had a brief read of the posts.

The Undead were closing in on Kitty, one jumped and hurled its' massive claws in her direction. She managed to dodge but the long claws still caught her fur leaving three lines in her pelt. "Oh you nasty asshole!" Kitty howled and jumped stupidly at the Undead. Being 240kg heavier, the creature fell back with her on top. She swiped her paws at it's neck, with the first she heard a crack, with the second disgusting slime splattered her fur... again. And with the third she detached half the neck.

With a revolting sound, the neck reattached itself. The undead looked lifted its' head and looked at Kitty, it was only then did she realise the danger she was in; Her on top of the monster... its' claws above her body with the ability to slash her in four parts... "Kittal latic matris luna, balineum mihi in vos lux lucis, redimio mihi in vestri frigus complexo, servo, tutela quod illustro in vultus of nox noctis, verus plenus luna!!!" she managed to chant just as the Undead's claws came slamming down on her.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:24 am

Suddently a fire ball crash into the damaged undead, letting the fire finish the work.

As the attack squad were progressing, they get near Kitty helping her.

Nhieling were playing with his new toy, crashing into the horror, like it was a perfectly normal situation.
He even seem to like it, as the horror didn't die easily, it provided him a large number of target to try his homing pyro-puppet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next