Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Rie tapped a few tangents on the piano like controls and decided to try and communicate with her friends. "-static- Ashraeh? Aliidan? Will? You guys okay? Aliidan's magic surge blinded the sensor magic of the castle -more static- Rose was allright last I saw her... -some more static- Can you even hear me? -static-end -static-oughts to me when you confirm she's alright." Rie said through the magic PA system (cheesy but it works) of the castle.
(I included ashraeh now, youse is back in the posting yes no?)
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:04 am

(Hai, Rie-chan, hai.)

Ashraeh was confused. What's going on? Then she saw Rie's face light up in the air on a screen, yet not on a screen. Static plagued the signal.

"-static- Ashraeh? Aliidan? Will? You guys okay? Aliidan's magic surge blinded the sensor magic of the castle -more static- Rose was allright last I saw her... -some more static- Can you even hear me? -static-end -static-oughts to me when you confirm she's alright." Rie tried to say.

"Wha? Rie, what's happening?" Ashraeh was afraid, and the severe pain in her hand started to come back.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:10 am

Rie couldn't see anything on her magic radar map thingy and now the PA system was shitting itself as well... Whatever had happened to Aliidan must have been huge to knock out magic of the level present in these systems... Rie looked around helplessly. She would just have to wait until she recieved an answer from Will via their pactio link.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:57 am

"...Who are you?" William attempts to act, looking at Rie. Great, he couldn't have his cover blown now. Grabbing Aliidan by the cheek, she was acting strangely odd. "You're acting strangely odd..." William mumbles to her, "I've go to go for now. I'll protect you if you're in danger." He smiles at her, running through the halls and quickly swallowing one of the aging pills that returned himself to his original looks. Changing his clothes back into his normal clothes, he grabs out his pactio card.

"Rie, Rose... me, Aliidan and Ashraeh are fine." He sends his thoughts to both Rie and Rose.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:55 am

Aliidan couldn't take it any longer, stupid as it seemed she fainted on the spot, the biggest blush in history present on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:53 pm

"W-wait... if everyone's safe, does that mean we've defeated all the enemies? We've liberated the castle? We should tell the guardians!" Rose cheers, happily as she sends her thoughts over to William, to hopefully send to Rie as well as she was the most adapt person she knew.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Rie sighed in relief as the magic interference cleared, giving her a clear view of the entire castle in her radar map thingy... "Well... Seems like everything is alright. -taps a few tangents- Victory is Ours!" Rie used the PA system again to anounce victory to the whole castle.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:04 pm

"Y-yes! We won!" William pumps his fist in the air. They regained the castle and he had kept his promise with that ice-manipulating lady. He wondered if the rest of the guardians would be happy, there wasn't any point from them guarding the place anymore.

"Rie, do you think we could like... use this place as a base? Or something? What about you Rose? Ash?" He sends his thoughts over to the three, despite Ashreah being around the corner. This place was so big, they hadn't explored every room, there were many wonders left unravelled.

(Someone can end it in their next post).
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Rie sent warm thoughts towards Will, indicating that she was too absorbed with figuring the castle out to comunicate properly but still agreed. And thus it was, that Castle Cagliostro was once again back in the hands of the original family line... And Artcadian Adventurers gained a base of operations with everything they could ever possibly need.

Mission end?
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:46 am

Alright, I think I done good...

William ~ 6 SP, 5 MP and 800,000 Drachma
Rie ~ 6 SP, 5 MP and 800,000 Drachma
Rose ~ 5 SP, 5 MP and 780,000 Drachma
Ashraeh ~ 5 SP, 5 MP and 750,000 Drachma
Aliidan ~ 5 SP, 5 MP and 750,000 Drachma
JKDragon ~ 3 SP, 2 MP and 130,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]   Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Castle [Just Will and Ministras]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7