Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heart of a Demon (Aria)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

Heart of a Demon (Aria) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:17 am

The demonic hand circled around her slender waist,as I gently brought her lips,closer to mine.I closed my eyes this time.She was too beautiful,too innocent...too perfect.I could not stare into her majestic face for I was sure I would fall down shaking.Our bodies touched each other,pressing against one another.

Her body heaved as her breathing intensified.Closer to mine now...closer as the moments passed.I could feel her warmth on my cold skin.Her eyes still not staring unto my face.Her face only beautified even further by the hints of pink on her cheeks.Her hair brushed onto my face,as if giving me new life again.

How many years of pain and suffering had it been.How life meant so meaningless.But for this moment I realized..I had to live.

Just before closing into her lips.I managed to chock out to her a gentle whisper...wishing she would not hear..for I was not worthy.

"I love you" the words unsaid all this time finally escaped my mouth.

And then I landed my lips..onto hers.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 am

Larita blushed as she heard a muffle. She wasn't sure what Bex had said, but she blushed nonetheless. "B-Bex... Could you handle those guys... you know, to the Adriane Knights? I-I need some rest. I-I'm really glad I can see you again." She gives a gentle hug, as she heads off back home. It was dark, late at night and a lot of Larita's stress was now gone. She wanted to get a good nights sleep, once since a long time.

She smiled as she slept, simply because all the burden had been relieved, fatigue flowed away and injuries felt like they dispersed into thin air. She was pretty happy now that she was friends with Sai and Bex again... But, there was one last thing she had to do.

(Shall you make the last post or end it here?? Confused )
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:42 am

"Its ok...ill handle them..."I said.

Was this goodbye..or would I see her again.I kept wondering,as the silver light of moon finally escaped through the foliage...landing onto my face.I watched her as she made her way back.My eyes locked on her...until she disappeared out of sight.

There was alot unsaid and unanswered.It would seem I would have to wait again.If that were it,then let it be.I would wait..as long as I would live.

I looked down on the 2 goons who were scared to their deaths.
"it would seem ill have to deliver you to the knights...sigh very well then"I said to myself,as I made my way.

THE END
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 am

Rewards

Aria: 2 SP, 1 MP and 110,000 Drachma
Bex: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart of a Demon (Aria)   Heart of a Demon (Aria) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart of a Demon (Aria)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1