Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weapon 1: Timeless Battles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoko

Yoko

Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:45 pm

"Good, now harden your KI!"

After going to bed that night, Yoko awoke the next morning and began his Ki training, he lost a lot of it from yesterdays training. Today the oyaji would begin his training into the more powerful aspects of Ki, starting with improving Yoko's Koukikou.

"Feel your Ki flowing through you, and condense it, condense it into an armor, not just an aura. Let it contour to the shape of your body and recycle, if you get that right, it should make your a dozen times stronger"

Yoko did as he was told, but he found if extremely difficult to say the least. Yesterdays training was all about quantity, generating as much ki as possible to keep the boulder up, but not he had to control and shape it into an armor, which given his new found powers, was like trying to leash a rabid animal.

"Keep going, your doing better"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:15 pm

"GeroGero, Undecim Spiritus Undiales, Coentes Saggitet Inimicum....Dilatio Effectus..."

Umi gathered up the energy to create eleven balls of blue light, which, directly after forming, disappeared.

"GeroGero, Undecim Spiritus Undiales, Coentes Saggitet Inimicum, Saggita Magica, Series Undinis! Emittam!

Umi generated eleven more balls of blue light, and after saying the keyword, spawned 11 more Sagitta magica, with that power, he unleashed all of them, aside from the 3 or so he lost, he had achieved the basic goal.

Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:16 am

Taking almost another full day, Yoko was able to gradually form his Ki into an Armor that reinforced his body, in order to test it out, the old man had to try it.

"This form has the strongest attack power, get ready Hanakanryu: Tenka Chodan!"

Yoko felt the Ki in the old mans body circulate as an incredibly high rate, building up a huge and deadly amount into his fist, Yoko was slightly intimidated, but held his ground as his Ki armor was ready to defend him. The power of the Ki singed the ground around them, burning the sand they were training on into molten glass, the air around them twisted and turned so as to accommodate the huge change in pressure. Sending his fist crashing towards Yoko, he hit the swordsmen with all the power his Hanakan-ryu could muster.

Yoko was sent flying back from the explosion, he couldnt believe that once again, his armor was not enough to protect him, and was sent through one of the cliff-sides and had sunk in pretty deep. Digging himself out, he was surprised that despite how far the attack sent him, he was still relatively unharmed, aside from the small bruise on his stomach that he could definitely feel, he was bound to be sore tomorrow.

"Phase 1 is complete, now divert Ki to your sword as well as your armor, if you can do that, we'll begin on your Ougi's.."

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:09 am

"Now, to perfect my Renovere, GeroGero, Agite Jovis Manus.."

Creating an illusory scenario, Umi began to get readings on the composition of his Renovere spell, using these statistic, he planned for a way to increase the output, through some unknown method he had yet to come up with.

"What is i work on AOE heals? i wonder how that would work?....hmm.."

As Umi diligently worked, he sneezed, a normally usual human body function, it was unusual in the fact Umi did not have lungs or a nose. When he looked he had released an inordinate amount of water, looking closer, he got an idea.

Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 am

"Shinmeiryu Ougi! Zantetsusen!

Yoko slashed at his opponent with his sword, releasing his high-level Ki attack, with it, he would have the ability to slice through even steel with the flick of his wrist. Thanks to the Old mans Ki armor, the slash had virtually no effect. Without the fear of death on his shoulders, Yoko was able to fight at full strength without succumbing to the dark side of Shinmeiryu

"Shinmeiryu Ougi! Hyakkaretsu Okazan!

Once again he hit his opponent with another high-level ougi, amassing a storm of petals that attacked him from all sides.

"Hanakan-ryu Fuuka Gaeshi!"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:55 am

"The basic application of water magic, the ability up a wall of water and the ability to telekinetically control it...."

Focusing his magic onto the simple idea of 'conjuring up water', Umi made a sweeping motion with his hands, from it, several streams water spawned in a spiraling formation towards the center of the spiral, parallel with his hand.

"Hmm... GeroGero, Undans Paries Aquarius!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 am

"Hanakan-ryu: Fuuka Renshouda!"

"Shinmeiryu Ougi: Uki-gumo-Tsumuji Issen!"

Grabbing his opponent's back leg, Yoko flipped him through the air, countering his attack the throwing him a few meters across the beach. The Ukigumo style of Shinmeiryu was specialized in grappling techniques, and he planned to make use of that in order to counter opponents whose skills were to power for him.

"Your getting better! Soon i wont be able to keep up with you! Tenka Chodan!"

The two continued to fight for a whole nother day, choosing tomorrow as the best time to begin Yoko most intense training of all
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 am

"I guess my magic capacity has extended past what it was before, ive been in constant mana drain for the past few hours and im barely starting to feel it... I think my training is complete."

With all of his replication, illusions, buffing and attack magic, Umi was sure he had excelled in his spells and increased his magic capacity by several times its amount. With it, he knew that it was time to meet with Yoko, so he exited the phantasmagoria and flew to the beach they were training at
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:19 am

Yoko, along with his Oyaji teacher, waited for Umi on the beach a few meters away from the cove, after a few days of training, Yoko felt stronger and he could feel that Umi had become stronger, they also gained a powerful new ally, with all three of them working together, he was sure he would be able to retrieve the Nepto Dragons fang.

"Are we ready?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:38 am

"GeroGero, Jovis corpus, precari nos dare nostrum sociae cum confrimare, Dolere Confirmarus"

Tapping the back of each of their backs, Umi transferred his magic into him, given the unique characteristics of the spell, he could only maintain it for so long. Unlike regular support spells, which would react with the Ki in their bodies would only serve to hinder their opponents. Umi's spell covered the usual layer of Ki that was used and generated force as the user commanded it to. The strength based version, Dolere Confirmarus, would not increase physical strength, but rather generate more force as the user attacks, giving a skill more power.

"We dont have much time with this enhancement, so take them out fast or ill have to reapply it."

Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:17 am

"Shinmeiryu Ougi..."

Charging Ki and shundoing towards the Nepto Dragon, Yoko closed the distance as the creature noticed his presence, before the monster could react, it was dealt a savage blow to the side by the old man, his Ki exploding on impact as Yoko jumped into the air, aiming for the creature mouth. Once again the creature tried to knock him out of the way with its face, but as fast as it swung its head like a hammer. Yoko already reacted in the moment before the creature pulled its head all the way back and generated a huge electrical explosion, a strengthened version of his Raimeiken to send swarms of sparks so great that it covered the entire cove with lightning.

"Kyokudai Raimeiken"

The sheer power of the explosion knocked the monstrous beast back from the superheated air. Yoko's enhanced Ki armor protected him, and as the smoke cleared, he found out that the Oyaji also came out of the explosion unscathed.

"Whu-ee!! when did you learn how to do that sonny?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:58 am

"At this point, there's nothing i can really do..."

Umi sat on his broom and watched the battle. The Nepto Dragon recovered from the attack, swaying weakly back in forth trying to get back up, Umi could tell that the monster suffered a huge blow to the face, the charred scales of the monsters hide could vouch for that. As it struggled to keep its head up, it inhaled deeply and exhaled a blast of pressurized water.

"Watch out for dragon breath Yoko!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:10 am

"Im fine, dont worry" Cat

Taking the blast from the dragons breath head on, his Ki armor protected him from the full brunt of the attack, and as he was being pushed back by the power of the water. The Oyaji, gathering a sure kill hit out of his Ki, sat back while Yoko was distracting the creature.

"Hold him there kid, ill finish him with this next attack!"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:15 pm

"If only i had attack magic, Paries Maxima!"

A stray attack from the creatures dragon breath flew at Umi faster than he would have been able to react to, if he was not able to chant out the last two words and bring his barriers up to their maximum rate, converging on a single point, the shields collided with the dragon's breath, absorbing the attack, his barrier spells were able to stand sufficiently against the full brunt of the dragons attack.

"Watch it! I almost died right now!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:52 pm

"Alright then, are you ready Oyaji?!"

"As ill ever be kid!"

Yoko charged his Ki with the most lethal amount he could create, while the dragon faced the other direction sending a ray of water out of the cove, a small amount hitting Umi as he floated in the sky close to them. Yoko knew Umi would be fine, so he charged up all the electricity he could muster and readied his attack with the old man.

"Shinmei-ryu Ougi: Kyoukudai Raimeiken!"

"Hanakanryu: Tenka Hissatsu Chodan!"

The two blasts of Ki collided with against the hard scaled body of the Nepto Dragon, the electricity and explosive powers of both the attacks sheared through the shell like a razor and with the sheer damage it created, the Nepto dragon was subdued and ready to have its fangs taken. Yoko called Umi over and asked him what to do next

"You want to do it or should i?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:42 am

Plunging his ceremonial dagger into the gums of the Nepto Dragon, Umi had to sense exactly where to place the dagger without hurting it. Thanks to his amazing ESP, Umi was able to plop the dragons tooth right out, another growing instantly in its place. The tooth was the size of a large man, so he had Yoko carry it away. Umi watched the old man take a few teeth and tie them to his back, as he was about to leave, he thought it would be smart to ask him.

"Im sorry but we never got to learn your name, what was it?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:28 pm

"Im am the sacred hermit of the Longchamp Mountains, home of Hanakan-ryu, Tenzai-dono!"

"But those are in Utopia? Your Utopian?"

"Yessir, look me up the next time, i think i may go back there soon, Im sure you guys can handle it now"

The old man teleportated away, his high level Shukichi went by so fast that not even Yoko could see where he had went off to. With there mission a complete success, and a new ally, Yoko felt a little more invigorated then usual.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:40 pm

"With this tooth, we can forge a nodachi stronger than that Gladius Fulminus that you have, that one is already starting to break."

Umi pointed that out that indeed, the Gladius Fulminus they scored way back in the Noctis Labrynthis was starting to chip from the numerous battle they have under gone in the past year. With the natural abilities of the Nepto Dragon's tooth, he would be able to create a weapon stronger then they previous one with the barrier breaking abilities of the Nepto Dragon's tooth.

"Alright, lets go, im tired and sleepy, i've been up for 5 days straight"
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:47 pm

"Well i've been sleeping at night for the past few days, but thanks to that, i've gotten at least twice as strong, gauge it with your ESP"

Bringing out all of his Ki in one moment, Yoko brought his strength up to the absolute maximum that he could create. Thanks to the Ki exercises he was doing all week, his ki increased several calibres, increasing his ougi's power while supplementing his physical strength.

"Tenzai-sama said we could go to Utopia with this level of power! why dont we? Ryugujo can be based there since the Confederacy and the Empire have no authority there"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 pm

With his ESP he was able to feel the physical strength of the Ki from simply focusing on his power, combining it with his Archive, he created a definitive strength rating based on the Ki that was being emitted. From that data, Umi created a graph that listed it as a three digit number.

"Hmm... you did get stronger, i would place it at 770 right now, that's extremely powerful. If thats what happened within a week of training, then im sure glad i picked you to be my bodyguard <3, I however, am at a stable 630, not bad, but its still A rank."
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

"Well Mr. Not-Meant-For-Battle. I dont see anything wrong with a passive support character to be A-Rank, most mages cant hope to have your power. Besides ill protect you from anything.."

He wrapped his arms around Umi from behind, seeing as there mission was done, he called the Kurogingyo down and they flew back to Hellas, they had to make preparations for there move to Utopia
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:06 am

Well, here I goooo!!

Umi: 4 SP, 4 MP and 600,000 Drachma
Yoko: 4 SP, 4 KP and 600,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon 1: Timeless Battles   Weapon 1: Timeless Battles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapon 1: Timeless Battles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2