Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 am

"I saw a vision, in my mind... there were 8 people. One of them looked like me, but we were different in a few ways... but, I'm not sure. It's more like a dream, I guess... I don't know who you're talking about, they couldn't possibly be the same." William brushes it off, giving a slight shoulder shrug as well. The dreams started occurring when he and Jess discovered the pressure point thing, with Will's body. It was an odd scenario, as it didn't work on other people when they tried.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:25 am

Emi thought... "Come to think of it, Azurath insisted he use his knowledge of pressure points on me to help me emotionally... And I've seen you in a few dreams. Yeah, that's where I've seen your face." She'd always heard about dreams possibly telling the future, but until now didn't believe a word of it. "Anyway... Probably a good idea for me to get some sleep." She said, yawning as Azurath finished the last of the cheesecake. "As for Azi nee-san, all has needs is something soft to sit on..."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 am

A premonition? William didn't want to look in to it, he sensed something bad would happen if he did. "Right, night." William leaves Emi to sleep, as he kicks Rickardo off a fancy cushion and throws it towards the crow. Much to Rickardo's chagrin, the crow would have to share the cushion with a certain ermine.

He took his time, now that he wasn't sleep, to read a training manual of his own.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 am

Emi smiled, watching William momentarily before closing her eyes. Meanwhile Azurath cawed at Rickardo, the two were having trouble sharing. "Azi-nee-san, be polite. We're guests..." And at that the crow calmed down. Soon Emi was asleep.

[Good place to stop?]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:36 am

(I guess so. I'll get someone to grade it ASAP).
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Hmmmm... I'm feeling generous so

All; 2SP 1MP 50,000Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)   Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emi's Adventure (William! And anyone else who would know where William Lives)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1