Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New character ideas!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

New character ideas! Empty
PostSubject: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:58 am

I am currently quite stuck for what kind of magic I should use for my new character, so, I was wondering if someone else had an idea : D!?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:26 am

An hemomancer? Using blood as raw power?
A death knight : An undead with so much ressentment against the world that he could turn into a death lord.

An holy knight? : Fighting with holy power for the ultimate justice.

A summoner : Able to summon the worst demon.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 am

It is a she XP Her name is Vanille.

Also, Hemomancer sounds cool o.o

But, I has one idea. Based of Hidan from Naruto XP Just turned into a form of magic.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Come on, do your hemomancer, Nhieling will become your teatcher and maybe we could get a second twisted evil like personality ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Hidan is evil twisted to the maximus XP Also he is immortal, which makes it even MORE fun. But, he does need blood for his ritual, so maybe it could be just her own specialization of Hemomancernuss
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:42 pm

You can take a little from each sure...
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:44 pm

There ish one choice ^^

Though... Not sure you have seen the picture I am using for her XP She doesn't look evil at all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Evil don't have a face.
Evil is just about having a twisted personality, and not wanting to be the everyone kind of loser. Stepping on feet is just a way to get what you want, not bothering with other as long as we don't have any interrest in them ^^
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Not sure I want this character to be twisted evil, maybe the ol' two personalites thing.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:05 pm

How long will I be the only twisted charac around? New character ideas! 245358
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Why does everyone forget Beyond, he is pretty twisted..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Because I never saw him being played.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:32 pm

He thought just because his illusions couldnt be defeated, he could kill everyone.. which was stupid, cause I have a barrier, and every single fighter takes reduced damage from simple attacks like a knife.

You do realize Hidan did in fact die? He has to keep killing people to be immortal, so once he got caught in the hole, he became mortal and died?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 pm

He hasn't die.... He's immortal, he's still alive, under the ground. An head without a body isn't really usefull. But he can't be killed. He's more like an undead through. A soul sealed into a body.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:48 pm

No, the jutsu he uses to keep him immortal requires him to kill people regularly, if he cant do that, he becomes mortal again, thus, by now he is already dead in the hole
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:52 pm

It's not the same thing I read into the manga myself.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Its in the second fanbook, or narutopedia, they did a good job of Copy and Pasting what the fanbook said to his character page and the page for his immortality jutsu
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Okay, i didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Hidan can die XP he still needs food and stuff, so either way he was going to die in that hole.. just slowly.

And, I can't remember ever saying that Emanuel could kill everyone, he was going to be pretty pwn eventually though. And, I know you felt threataned because as soon as he was created, you pretty much made the ESP to screw his illusions over.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:35 pm

I already had the barriers that made his illusions useless, he could never break them with a simple knife. and his illusions were for scaring and running away, all useless abilities.

My ESP did start off as an illusion breaker, but it's become SO much more useful since then. I mean, as an illusionist, how could i not be able to see through the illusions.

And lastly, he could not have ever stopped me with his ESP, even if he made it so my 5 senses couldnt detect him, my ESP could since it would detect the magic he was using to hide himself. Its like being invisible and breathing very loudly, i cant see you, but i can sure hear your chunky lungs expelling CO(2)
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeah for now at least.. anyway, unless you can give me something to work with for this new character. Please go away?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:49 pm

How about an Ice User, we dont have one of those, or the blood thing... or a sniper
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 pm

dorianodet wrote:
How long will I be the only twisted charac around? New character ideas! 245358

No offense, but Tristen beats you in every possible way. Blush
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 pm

I have a sniper x.x. Ice user... maybe. And the blood thing I am thinking about using for Emanuel actually. Since he is that kinda dude.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Yah Nheiling amounts to essentially a douche, not twisted, but annoying kid who killed like one person on accident.

Or you can make a summoner, we dont have any of those...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New character ideas!   New character ideas! Empty

Back to top Go down

New character ideas!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next