Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fight Start!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

Fight Start!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: I AM STRETCHING THE FORUM   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:44 am

Fight Start!? - Page 4 Lolwut10
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:45 am

Fisticuffs? That's me! :D
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:46 am

What's homos and asexuals and Fisticuffs..?
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:48 am

Daisuke wrote:
What's homos and asexuals and Fisticuffs..?

Homo(sexual) means they enjoy the company of the same gender.
Asexual means that person is neither heterosexual or homosexual, bisexual, or even sexual at all.
Fisticuffs is good ol' hand-to-hand combat.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:53 am

Like you and me would be Homo
Asexual =??
Fisticuff = William and Daisuke? Does legs include?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:54 am

I don't see Daisuke ever doing a fistcuffs unless it was with his brother... Horrified

You're an asexual, since you don't think Ayra is attractive. Cat
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 am

Your not even using the good gravity magic Ryo. Its how you created your powers, you made them unstoppable essentially.

Yah i read that too, but were getting a little more direct with it. since we all use Ki and Magic, they quadratics go away... Im talking about using simple powers that eventually become great powers, but if you use a very specific, very direct and slightly OP'd power, it quickly becomes less OP'd as we become stronger.

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 am

But since my character is having the doppelganger, his been using a hand to hand combat ever since other than the range forms..

I mean like! How is Ayra attractive in any way?! [Kding]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 am

Fisticuffs is a fist fight, not close-combat. I think BRS was dumbing it down. XP
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:58 am

So lets say Daisuke changed his hands into a boxing glove... would that work?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:59 am

I guess? XP

I dunno, maybe. It's a fistfight, not a glove fight.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:01 am

Then ill use examples:

Dorianodet, Vanille and Ryo. The most they could do with there powers is a powerful magic weapon, use a bigger Shinra Tensei and create an army of puppets.

Will and I; We will eventually be able to incinerate entires areas instantly, and rain down blades of water until everything around you, including defenses and such, are destroyed.

Hell the gravity magic wont even apply anymore, since we literally break the rules of physics to do our spells. You could not continuous Shinra Tensei through the thousands of blade raindrops that would fall down, or the instant super heating of the air around you..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:02 am

Well, in the end, elemental magic is the strongest shown in Negima and most common. There aren't much people on the forum who actually use elemental magic. Horrified
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:02 am

Wait! Who's having the gravity magic ?!
I'm able to give some ideas to that person! Since I am not interested in making one as of so..
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:05 am

Im sure they would appreciate it Daisuke. hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:10 am

Anyway.. whos the gravity user...?
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 am

That is where you are wrong again.

Sai - He can practically destroy magic users because he can manipulate the energy they use for their spells. He can craft these into weapons but at higher ranks he will be able to simply dispel pretty much anything, so his only trouble would be Ki users really. (Of course there are exceptions)

Vanille - Does not use gravity magic, it is matter manipulation. She repels matter, or draws it in. She will have a few more abilities in that part of her magic (Such as creation, assimilation and destruction). And then there is space manipulation. Which I can make quite a bit out of as well.

And I have no idea what Nheiling can do with his, but bleh.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:53 am

Me? I think you still don't understand anything about my charac....

You'll probably understand with my next upgrade, I'm different from all of you, that are either the raw power fighter or the supporter. (Mortimer would be the only defensive mage through)

William, what do you think would happen if I were to cast a full curse on you? With their future power?
Now Umi, what do you think would happen if I were to lend an hand to William and lower your barrier so he can break through?

I'm a supportive spellcaster, but not a "defensive one" that will help his team with buff and healing. I just take the opponent down so that even a weaker mage could take them out.

Oh, my puppet skill are sort of what replace my physical ability.

Like Umi, I master two kind of magic : Puppet use, and curse.

Don't forget that you stay human, even with the strongest magic power, a hole in the chest will instantly kill you.

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 am

Though everyone is saying Mortimer's a defensive mage, you're wrong. His class is a magical duelist, which naturally need high strength and endurance since they do close-quarter combat.

Also, Umi shouldn't win with someone on the same strength as him, as long as they're able to hit his water-body. Even if they couldn't, he should faint because of fatigue before he can knock them out. Why?

1. He's got low endurance, which is fatal for his character as it continually involves magical consumption.

2. He's a cleric, they lack defensive powers, yet have the most healing capacity and potential out of any other class. I don't know why Umi is so condescending about being the strongest, because I'm sure I, Mortimer and Yoko could beat him, but that's not because he's weaker than us.

He has his own role in battle, that actually makes him more useful and versatile than us. He's not made for direct combat, he's made for support.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 pm

What are you talking about? clerics have defensive power.

And Nheiling, your curse wouldnt hit me because of my barriers... and your puppet couldnt either.

And a hole in my chest would not kill me, i dont have a chest
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:18 pm

I'm speaking of mu curse that is directed TOWARD your barrier. My anti barrier spell so.
And you're right, currently my puppet can't get through your barrier. Even if it's weakened to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Do you have a barrier breaker spell?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:49 pm

yep, Despair curse. It's not mean to take down a barrier, it's mean to wakened to barrier and the defense of the target, through it could take down a barrier instantly if the curse were to have an overwhelming difference of power with the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 pm

Oh, well its about to become absolutely soon...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 pm

I didn't understand your last post. Confused Sry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Start!?   Fight Start!? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight Start!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next