Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:38 am

William sadly nodded. "Osami had said she had a possible chance of amnesia..." William informs Hathaway, not sure else on what to say.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:42 am

Hathaway looked sadly at Rie as the girl was playing with her butterfly friend again.
"Right, there is little we can do at the moment. I will contact Rie's parents. In the meantime she has to stay here. I will arrange for an apartment for her." Hathaway said and gave Rie a quick hug before she left. Rie looked at will for a few moments. "Chii?" Rie asked, looking mega cute.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:49 am

"P-please wait Ms.Hathaway!" William tries to halt her. "Could you recommend us anyways to possibely restore Rie's memory? Though I still have to do some training..." He speaks to her, mumbling the last bit.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 am

Hathaway stopped and turned around (making her breasts jiggle)
"Give her time. Outside stimuli can be anything. And it would seem that Rie can talk... When she wants to." Hathaway said with a small smile. "As for your training... Go wrestle some bears or something for the physical portion, and go to the library for the magic." Hathaway said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:50 am

William nodded at her advice. I guess it was a best choice for Rie. "...Wrestling... a bear..." He looks blankly at the teacher, that's suicide for a new mage. Rachael looks at Simon and Osami.

"W-well... I don't know why my magic is unstable... It's always like this. I'm going to fail at this rate..." She sighs, with a pout. "Though the teachers did say it could because of my strong magic... I don't know anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:56 am

Rie tugged gently at Wills arm.
"What do we do now?" She asked in a small voice.
Hathaway listened to Rachael and nodded.
"I had almost the same problem when I was younger. I could help if you want?" She offered with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:01 pm

William glances over at Rie. "I-I'm not sure, as Hathaway said going to the mountains for training would be good, but I couldn't take you, it'd be too dangerous." He explains to her, just again realising her talking again. She had a small, soft voice.

Rachael's eyes sparkled up with interest as she heard Hathaway being able to train her and going on a trip to the mountains for training. "W-would you really teach me?" She asks Hathaway.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Rie turned her attention back to her butterfly friend.
Hathaway smiled at Rachael and nodded. "Of course I'm going to train you. If you want me to that is. I can only show you the path, it is up to you to walk down it." Hathaway said, adding a little philosophical flair to her voice at the end.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Rachael looked down in a state of confusion. Then points at Rie and William. "What about them two? Could they come?" She asks, as her friends Aya and Tamika were chasing the tail of some guy... "Of course, watch or not... I don't like being alone..." She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Hathaway looked over at Will and then back to Rachael.
"They can come too. Will could benefit from it." Hathaway said.
Rie's little butterfly friend had by now settled down on Rie's small flower that she held in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:31 am

Here I goooo!

Rewards go as:

Rie: 2 SP, 2 KP

Will: 2 SP, 1 MP

Osami: 1 SP, 1 KP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)   Stranger in a Strange Land (continued) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranger in a Strange Land (continued)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next