Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanille

Vanille

A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Vanille giggled a little at Aliidan's reaction to the books, she noticed that happened quite a lot. She had grown up here practically so it wasn't much of a surprise. She looked around and had no idea where they could possibly start their search. ”Do you know anything about this fading? At all? Like it's origin and such” she asked, walking further into the library, deciding to look for the oldest thing in the place she possibly could. Which was quite a task considering everything was old here, she wondered just how long these had been here for, and how much time her master had spent trying to find them. No matter, she waited for Aliidan before really starting her search.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Aliidan shook her head to the question.
"No... In fact, I barely know anything about myself at all. Prior to waking up on a long stretch of coast there is nothing... In fact, there is not even a ememory of waking up. I just... Seemingly appear on the coast with a group of men coming towards me... Recently I had a sort of memory blackout or something and shortly after that my hands began to fade... And they've been fading since then. Sorry I don't know enough to be of help..." Aliidan said demurely.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Vanille scratched her chin thoughtfully as she looked around, trying to find a book on memories, or fading of any kind. Really that was all she could go on. After a quick glance she looked and spoke softly. ”Banshō Ten'in” suddenly, five books of varying size would fly at her, landing in her open arms in a pile. ”There we go, we could just read these maybe? thought they might not help. She moved across to a long table and took a seat while placing the books down. Spreading them all out in front of her to have a better look.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 am

Aliidan observed Vanille as she spread the books in front of her on a long table. Aliidan liked books, she really did, but she always had a hard time concentrating so she rarely took the time to actually read the books. Aliidan continued observing Vanille right before she sneezed again.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Vanille looked at the titles, some seemed a little strange but that didn't matter. One that paticularly seemed to get her interest. It was about a very specific kind of magic she had never heard of before. Apparently it was older than any magic she had heard of, and it's origins were unknown. She wasn't sure if that could have anything to do with this situation, but she passed it along to the sneezing Aliidan. ”Read that” She smiled as she continued with the others.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Aliidan took the indidcated book and tried her best to read,the text was old, obscure and in a language that Aliidan barely understood... Which was strange since she was proficient with three languages and could also understand what some magic creatures wanted...
"Uh... -tiny sneeze- I... I can't read this... Its too obscure..." Aliidan said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Vanille looked over and moved slightly closer. ”Oh, well, it is saying something about ancient magic, that materialises.. well I'm not sure what it says, something about dreams or memories.. I wasn't the best at listening sometimes” She said, rubbing the back of her neck slightly as she read on, the text getting more obscure as she did so, though if given enough time she could surely decipher it. She seemed to ignore the other books, which didn't really seem old enough for her to take seriously.. at least on this subject.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Aliidan had a look that mixed her desire to bop her newfound friend on the head and learning more about this magic. "That sounds like the stuff for migraines right there..." Aliidan muttered to herself.
(Short post is short, I is sorry)
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:40 am

Vanille nodded, she seemed to like reading, as she continued over the book a bit further than she probably should have. ”I think that might help, I'll put that aside” she said, pushing it in front of the other books for further study. ”I am not sure what else to try though.. we simply don't know enough to fix this. I'm really sorry.” she seemed genuinely upset at this, though she wasn't the one who was going to be effected ”Are you sure that you don't know anything? I mean anything at all” she asks.

Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:44 am

Aliidan thought briefly for a few moments before she spoke.
Well... It seems to be connected to my memories and people's memories of me... Recently One of my friends forgot who I was and I forgot who she was at the same turn... I suspect there is aconnection there but I'm not certain." Aliidan said quietly.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Are you guys done?

(I'm ending it. Vanille doesn't seem hyped about it anymore, if you guys STILL want to do it, just continue posting and I'll delete this post.)

Rewards:
Vanille: 1 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Aliidan: 2 SP, 1 MP and 110,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)   A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange meeting. (Must PM either Aliidan or Vanille to Joinage)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next