Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After-Life (Rie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After-Life (Rie)   After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Sai smiled, this Rie seemed straight to the point. Though he wasn't at all sure what she meant by watch out for the two other swords bound to her... odd, maybe she was simply prone to such a thing. ”Well, I am not sure how the ritual itself works apart from saving someone from death.. I assume it choose you because it felt you would be able to utilise such a power.” it was the only explanation that he could give her. ”I am not sure what form that I will take either, I assume a sword, but I might be wrong. When you wake up it will probably be waiting there for you”
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: After-Life (Rie)   After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Rie sighed quietly, shewondered when she could use Saijun in actual battle... Hm, She COULD try and dual wield with him, since she couldn't use both Garyotensei and Shoryoutensei at the same time...
"Very well. I shall strive to put you to the best use I can manage, which I assure you is quite a lot." Rie said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: After-Life (Rie)   After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Sai grinned, and then nodded. ”I'm sure you can. There is something else too. If you ever find yourself outnumbered, you can 'summon' me.. sort of. Liberatio is the spell, and I think I should be able to fight with you for a while. Of course the sword won't be available, I'm sure you can deal with that. he informed her. It seemed he had found a good partner for now, until he got his body back. When he did he hoped to meet her in person.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: After-Life (Rie)   After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:51 pm

Rie stopped short... Magic?
"I... I don't KNOW any magic... But I could learn I suppose, it shouldn't be overly hard... I hope." Rie said quietly before she felt herself starting to wake up. "Ah! It seems I am about to wake up... Well, until we meet again I guess?" Rie said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: After-Life (Rie)   After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:11 pm

”Well, that doesn't really matter. It is quite a simple spell, and I doubt you will need to do more than say the word. I'll take care of the rest.” He said smiling somewhat. He turned and looked back as she began to wake up, to him she seemed to slowly start disappearing. ”Of course.. Before leaving her to wake up. When she did so, she would find a noticeable long blade nearby.. just sitting there. WATCHING HER (Not srs... kinda). Though, it was quite obvious what it was.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: After-Life (Rie)   After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Rie walked over the the sword, a nodachi and very finely crafted to... Grasping the hilt in her left hand she let a small soft smile grace her lips. "So... beautiful." Rie said softly, feeling Ryuujin huff in annoyance as she did. "Oh do calm down Ryuujin, you'll always be my favourite fire sword." Rie said, grinning cheekily. "Oh, and do try not to kill him, would you? After all, he's here to survive. unlike you." Rie said, a hint of force in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: After-Life (Rie)   After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 pm

As she picked it up, she would hear Sai's voice in her head. ”... What do you mean try not to kill him. You can't kill me any more than I already have been” he informed both Rie and the... thing that seemed annoyed. Whom he was sure he would meet at least once, but wasn't sure if he was actually ready for such a meeting.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: After-Life (Rie)   After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Rie sighed mentally.
"Don't count on that, if anyone can find a way to kill you beyond dead it would be Ryuujin. And he isn't pleased at having you here." Rie said softly.

-The end?-
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: After-Life (Rie)   After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 pm

(Yuh, end)
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: After-Life (Rie)   After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:48 am

Rewards

Ryo: 3 SP, 2 MP and 350,000 Drachma
Rie: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After-Life (Rie)   After-Life (Rie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After-Life (Rie)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1