Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) Empty
PostSubject: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:17 am

Heres a picture of what Jess is dealing with:

Spoiler:

Now on to the story.

~_-_~

Jess chased after the creature the mad scientist had turned himself into, He'd tried to turn her into something similar and already she had a reptilian tail from what he'd done. She was lucky her legs were fairly strong, because all the weight of the tail was doing was slowing her down... She didn't know how but she had to catch this creep before he did this to anyone else. Or at least convince him to do it to people willing...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Daisuke and Ryousuke was on this with Jess as well but was never near the mad scientist himself making him safe from any casualties of any sort with the same example done towards Jess herself. He was rather surprised to see Jess to have a tail all of the sudden which is rather a rare thing to see from her. As the beast that Jess was chasing after didn't seem to go very well as Jess statement applies which the tail that was slowing her down.

Daisuke made the first leap from above a tree which he was at observing from afar to take caustious actions in any circumstances. He went after Jess which wasn't much of a stress to the stamina as she was rather slow "What's going on?" Daisuke quiestioned Jess with curiousity in mind while staring at her tail at the same time and then focusing back forward towards Jessica's target, the beast mad scientist of which he has yet to receive the information about.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:53 pm

"Whats wrong? What's wrong?! He did something to me when I was asleep to give me this tail, damn it." Jess had no doubt it was him, with something in his tail that'd injected something into her... She panted, the effort of trying to run with this heavy new appendage behind her was starting to catch up to her. "Been after him at least a few minutes now."

The evil scientist cackled gleefully upon seeing Jess slowing down, and once it was safe he got closer, about to transform another part of Jess's body with another sting from the tail.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:54 pm

After the surgery from his encounter with Jecht Darren was looking for a way for himself to get himself back to how he was.

He was looking around the area.

Last time he heard of Jess she was looking for a mad scientist in the area.

Hmm I wonder how mad is he said to no one in particular as he wandered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Ryousuke

Ryousuke

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:55 pm

As the situation as it is, Ryousuke had the same feelings and thought holding the same questions in mind. Seeing as Daisuke took the front lead, he made his way on making the second leap of the tree as well following from behind. Catching up with the two was not a problem just that he's slightly weaker but he has good strategies at least. The question was already questioned which would be the same goes to Ryousuke himself of the same thoughts waiting for the answer or any orders.

Ryousuke continued chasing along but behind Jessica and Daisuke staring at Jessica's unfamiliar tail. He didn't give his attention towards the beast ahead as the two were in the way of his view blocking the spot to focus on so he only could focus on their backs but mostly towards Jessica's tail.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Jess was in no condition to fight. This unfamiliar limb made it awkward and she was exhausted from chasing after the mad scientist... who now turned on her again since she couldn't fight back. with his tail he stung each of her arms and they started to transform... Jess screamed in the agonizing pain of it, unable to even stand up because of the level of pain... And then he spotted Darren. 'Ah, another subject.' he thought, but first he wanted to finish with his first...
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Darren heard the scream as he was wandering the area.

Hmm seems like Jess has already met the guy he thought.

He concentrated.

Hmph I can't really do that just yet
he said finally failing to call the specific magic.

Well since I can't hide myself I might as well at least try to have the guy show up.

Alright I know your there...I'm here looking for a life threatening experiment
he said every 5 minutes mindlessly as he walked to where Jess's scream was.

I'm gonna poke her with this stick until she gets better he said to no one in particular picking up a stick from the ground.

Obtained 1x stick
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Nhieling was rushing. Another shadow was following him closely. At the second he had heard the new, he had rassemble what he would need and started running. One of his knowing, not really what you could call a friend, but still a knowing of him, had suffer from an unknow lizard enemy.

Then they reached them.

It was at night, without any moon, being blind it wasn't bothering him so much, but the way he saw with his puppet wasn't as clear as in daylight. Hope we're not late ~

Then he jump next to the mad scientist. I've heard you were attacked, but luckily we weren't too far away.

Looking at the four others, he said As members of the League of Mad Scientist (LMS) we won't let you do as you wish.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:36 pm

[Late post due to comp crash, sorry bout that]

The air within the atmosphere was changing to have a weird feeling to it. Hearing the gravely loud pain crying out into the heavy atmosphere of Jess. It was not a good time to joke around as what the conciquences that she may have to go through if it may continue any longer. Daisuke heard the voice of a person familiar to his life and so it was as it appears to be Nhieling. League of Mad Scientist or whatever, it may seem as though Nhieling may be on the wrong side as of so. What shall happen within the little time remaining yet soon to come.

Daisuke didn't really had much of any idea of what shall he do within this kind of off balanced situation. Would going against Nhieling be neccessary or could they convince him to help as Jessica is also of what may be known as a friend. The dark cloud reabout covering the area in darkness as shadow belowered them all.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Darren looked to see who was talking to him.

Hmm, Nhieling he said as he saw who was speaking, you four?

Oh...

He looked to see Daisuke, Jess and Ryousuke when he survey'd the area.

He took a good look at Jess and walked over to her.

Hey...let's go already he said poking her tail with the stick

Your better then that he said then solemnly looked at Nhieling, it's him again...
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Jess was still unable to comply. Not because of the pain of the transformation, that was already done and she had reptilian talons in place of normal hands... It was because she'd realised what the mad scientist was planning, and she did not like it one bit. "Screw your association of mad scientists er whatever. I want back to normal or I will bury your friend alive!" She screamed to Nheiling, pushing Darren aside.

The Mad scientist didn't know what to do at this point, hesitating.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:15 pm

He looked at the scientist

You do realize that if you just changed her back she wouldn't be so inclined as to kick you arse
He said to the scientist.

He drew his daggers slowly

But... I better warn you if you do intend to continue against us he said to the scientists, I don't think I'll be able to hold back if I fight right now.

The air around him chilled as he spoke, he drew his daggers close to his head, to cover his face, hiding the his anguish as he was having a conflict with himself.

Last edited by Jukensong on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Putting yourself in the way of science... You have no excuse Jess. All this ruckus about some scale... Really. Do you know this experiment could lead us to regrow lost member?

I don't think you're able to understand through. Lenhu ! Call your dog !

The little man, behind Nhieling, still hided in a large cloak, snaped his finger and two metalic monster appeared. Both had the form of wolf, with long leg, sharp claw and teeth. In a split of second, that started attacking. Both were very fast and well coordinated.

Using this opportunity, Nhieling cast his cripple curse on Jukensong, since he was the weakest of the enemy group it should be enough to keep his power to the strict minimum, and then he started attacking.

The ad scientist, turned in some lizard monster, had an overhelming strengh, but was somehow laking the agility, he rushed for a frontal attack.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Jess got up, taking a defensive stance. There had to be a way out of this... She wouldn't let herself be turned into some reptilian thing, not after she'd worked so hard to try to become normal again and only recently succeeded. Just then it dawned on her... If she couldn't run away she would dig her way away with her Earth Magic. It still worked thank goodness.

[Sorry Juken, had an idea all of a sudden.]
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:53 pm

He watched as Jess dug away with her earth magic.

Great...he thought when she saw her doing down.
He turned to Daisuke and Ryousuke, those two were more then a decent match up for the two dogs that just left him with the small fry, the scientist, and the puppeteer.

Hmph but what use am I? he thought as a sudden air of hopelessness filled him

He started to feel the weight of Nhieling's curse even more as he was conflicting with himself. He was doubled over on the ground, not because of the curse but because of his own thoughts of insecurity as he couldn't even help his friends when they needed him most.

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Jess attempt wasn't too bad, but their enemy were too fast and didn't wait for her to dig her hole. The first wolf catch Jess new tail and throw her into mid air. While the other one rushed over the twin side.

Nhieling had decided there wasn't any reason for him to go all out, so he was at most at something like 50% off his ability while using his puppet. It should be enough.

His puppet, the two wolf, and the lizardman were now right into the battle, all he has to do was to wait for them to react, or to be beaten to the ground.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 pm

But wait... What had she been thinking leaving her friends to get killed? She had to do something. And so she got out her buckler, and did her best to control her fall so she could smash the wolf in the jaw with her buckler as she landed. And after that she would quickly don her Earth Armor and attempt to punch the wolf in the chest.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:17 pm

Mid air attack weren't really effective, but the metal armor of the wolf still take some damage for both attack. Rolling over the side like a real one would have do, the robot stand up, growling against Jess, and started turning around her. Waiting for an opening to attack.

At the same time, Nhieling puppet reach the twin, this time he cast his cripple curse on Daisuke, Ryou could wait for him to gather more energy.

The lizardman jump in front of Juken, spiling saliva on the ground, and ready to chop his head if it had too.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Jess kocked the robotic wolf as far away as she could, balancing on her tail as she kicked. Finally she'd found a use for it. Now she drew from her messenger bag her emergency summoning scroll. It would only work once and there was no telling who or what it would summon, but Jess had to try it. There had to be a way out of this...
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Rie, who had been enjoying a nice quiet afternoon with tea, was rudely transported to who knew where. Rie had already summoned Garyoutensei and held it in her left hand while her Nodachi was in her right hand. She also looked quite put out. "NyoNyo Ni... What is this and what do you want with me?" Rie asked out loud. This whole situation felt wrong, on a level she couldn't understand...
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Jess was quick to explain, showing the talons she had in place of hands and her long reptilian tail, then pointing to Nheiling and the Mad Scientist. "They did this to me, and now... Well lets just say if I don't fight I'll wind up being done more experiments to."
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Rie epped a little as she saw the tail and talons on Jess and quickly figured that this was not something that Jess was that happy with... So she had to help, and what formidable help she'd be.
"So... It is my task to help you with this... Fight against mad science? Very well, I shall do what I can." Rie said softly, entering a ready stance. "Katayoku no Tenshi" Rie whispered, the single angellic wing sprouting from her shoulder, spraying snow white feathers everywhere.
"Lets rumble." Rie said, her soft voice making the statement much more comical than normal.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 pm

His focus going back to the battle he looked up to see a lizard man.

Pfft as if!!! He yelled stomping the lizardman in the face.

He was anger to a new extent as he then jumped on the thing and started bashing it in the back of the leg with his foot.

Stomp* Stomp* Crack* Stomp* Stomp* Stomp!!!! Squish Squish cry*

Darren dropped to the ground. After the barrage he was unsure of how to make of the situation looking up at Jess and the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:18 pm

At the second Juken jump off the scientist, this one used his tail to swipt Juken leg, and then he turned and tried to pin him to the ground with his front leg.

At the same time, the wolf Jess was fighting start attacking, using this opportunity, the second one attacked her into the back.

Now ask his mate : Are you ready for what may come after?

Yes, you can play, I'll take care of this.

Fine with me ~

Nhieling launched his puppet in the fight, aiming for Rie back. Even by being only half serious, the attack was uite fast.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Rie, having charged her senses with Ki, wasn't in the least surprised at being attacked from behind, whirling around (in a flurry of feathers) and blocking the attack before lashing out with one of her own. If even on attack from Garyoutensei connected fully the puppet would be done for, turned to ash in seconds, after that it would be a simple matter to dispose of the other one, the puppeteer so to speak.
"Kousa kirinuki" Rie said, the flurry of cross shaped cuts following suit "I care not who you are, attacking from behind is disgraceful and doing it with a mere puppet cowardly. You will not win." Rie said with determination, utterly refusing to let this abomination win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next