Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramon

Ramon

Male Posts : 16

Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open]   Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open] EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:26 am

Ramon was currently wandering around the city of Ostia, being called there for another "hitman" mission the only reason he accepted this assignment is the 850,000 Drachma reward. He spotted the restaurant where he was going to meet his employer, once inside he could here the sizzling of food on grills being made. There was exotic smells and drinks surrounding him he could hear people shouting into what he assumed was the kitchen, there were many people in the restaurant but there was one odd looking man in a dimly lit corner of the restaurant believing that was his employer.

"One tequila por favor." Ramon said with his slight Hispanic accent. He proceeded to take a seat at the bar right in front of the kitchen waiting for his employer to come talk to him.
Back to top Go down
LordNiv
Baka Black
LordNiv

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open]   Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open] EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Keith stepped out of the convenience store and opened the bottle of soda he just purchased. He walked around the streets of Ostia as he drank, taking in the views and smells.

His father had sent him here to take down a small gang who had crossed paths with one of his agents in an earlier mission. His father hated loose ends and his agents were too busy for these kind of small clean-ups missions. So he decided to send Keith, who actually liked taking on large groups... It made things more fun.

Keith walked past a restaurant with a kinda shady clientele, but from the smell coming from the kitchen... The food couldn't be that bad could it? He stepped inside and scanned through the menu, might as well fill my stomach before going for the job. According to the information he got, the gang should be pretty near to his location, so he should have more than enough time to finish them off...
Back to top Go down
Ramon

Ramon

PostSubject: Re: Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open]   Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open] EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:24 pm

The bartender gave Ramon his drink before going back to serving other costumers. About five minutes had passed until his employer finally decided to approach him, siting next to Ramon and ordering some pansy drink...a cosmopolitan he believed it was.

"What the hell took you so long?" Asked Ramon

"Well I would expect you to come towards me but-"

"Quit the small talk idiota just tell me what I need to do." Ramon interrupted his employer, but he didn't really care he always hated the political type. "Calm down you brute! Its just a small little assassination assignment, you'll be in and out in no time."

"So who do I have to kill another political rival? Or some protester you want dead?"

"No nothing like that I just need you to take out the leader of a small gang. A gang who's been a thorn in my side for quite awhile."

"Why didn't you just hire a professional for that?"

"Because your cheaper. Now get to work."

"Whatever you say 'boss'." And with that Ramon's employer walked out of the restaurant leaving Ramon alone. "Idiota político que no sabe cuándo callar." Ramon looked at his watch, he had some time left before leaving so he decided to order something to eat.

Last edited by Ramon on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordNiv
Baka Black
LordNiv

PostSubject: Re: Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open]   Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:50 am

Keith ordered the grilled lamb and took out his phone, pretending to text as he scanned the rest of the patrons from the corner of his eye. He watched as a nervous looking man fidgeted in his seat stealing glances at a man at the bar.

When his food arrived, he saw the man move towards the bar. His 'friend' didn't seem so happy to see him either, he growled a few words and Keith strained to listen in on the conversation as he chewed his food.

"...small little assassination assignment...", now doesn't that sound familiar? He spat out a hair in his food, ugh... the food IS as bad as its clientele... "...leader of a small gang..."

Okay, now this was too much... He shoved his plate away and gargled his mouth with the water, which for some reason, tasted bad too. How on earth they even screw water up.. He had no idea, but it looked like the shady guy who with job info was leaving the joint, so perhaps he should too.

As the shady guy left, his 'friend' stayed behind, and Keith threw some cash on the table, no tips though. Keith tailed the guy for a short distance before covering his mouth and dragging him into an alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Ramon

Ramon

PostSubject: Re: Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open]   Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open] EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:31 am

It was a few minutes before Ramon's food arrived, the roasted pig, but lost his appetite after a bite...and he had to go kill his target anyways. He paid the bill and lit a cigar before leaving the joint to get the taste out of his mouth, he walked a few paces before picking up his FN FAL that was hiding under a dumpster and proceeded to the gangs hide away.

(OOC: I know its short but couldn't think of anything else)
Back to top Go down
LordNiv
Baka Black
LordNiv

PostSubject: Re: Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open]   Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:13 am

Keith shoved the man into a stack of cardboard boxes and squatted over him. "So... I overheard that you had a very interesting job, mind sharing?" Keith smiled menacingly.

After a couple of minutes, he had found out that it was indeed the same job he had, and that might mean meeting up with the big dude. Not good news... At least they were on the same side... Kind of...

He also found out their location, which was on the third floor of a nightclub in the red light district of Ostia. They had a perfectly legit front, which hid a large black market of illegal goods in the higher floors.

He made his way there and by evening he stood in front of the staff entrance of the nightclub. He checked his guns and grinned, "Time to have some fun."

(Sorry for the late reply, I kinda took sleep all day and party all night too seriously. :P)
Back to top Go down
Ramon

Ramon

PostSubject: Re: Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open]   Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:52 pm

It was dark now, the stars shining brightly in Ostia. Ramon could hear the techno beats and the dubstep baseline from the nightclub in front of him, he was in the red light district of Ostia the place was crowded with courtesans and prostitutes, there was stoners and drunk late night clubbers. "So this is the place eh? Better get going...but maybe not the front."

Ramon walked towards the side of the club only to notice another person there, a teenager (who he assumed was one) with white hair and very odd clothing he had a shotgun and two pistols with him. From the looks of it this guy is a professional. "Mierda! Looks like i'm going to have some trouble with this...i'm going to have to take out this guy before he takes me out..." Ramon crept upon the teenager pulling out his desert eagle and slowly moved the pistol to the hitmans head.

"Don't move cabrón or I shoot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open]   Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ostia...worst place to ever visit. Ever. [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1