Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chance Encounters [Open to all]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Chance Encounters [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:05 am

(OOC: Welcome back everyone! Since we're all slowly coming back, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where everyone can eventually run into each other Happy Anyone is welcomed to join, just excuse my inexperience with RPing, it's been about 3 years since I last posted and even longer since I last read Negima :( Sooo if I say/do something stupid just tell me Cat )

Kitty pulled her arms above her in a stretch. She inhaled deeply, loving the feel of a cool afternoon's breeze. The familiar buzzing of a modern and popular city reminded Kitty of events that once took place in the Magic World. It had been 3 years since she last walked these streets. And after living in the Human World for so long, she felt obliged to visit. The smell of a warm bakery shop pulled Kitty out of her strangely deep thoughts, "I can't believe this shop is still here!" she smiled in delight before heading towards it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:31 am

(OOC: No problem!)

William sits as the breezes flows across his cheek, resting on the calm grass outside the bustling city. It was a common spot for residents and travellers alike to simply kick back and relax, being surrounded by shops yet still reasonably quiet. The area instilled a rich fragrance ranging from high quality tea to first-class meals. William couldn't help but drool, quickly letting his stomach take over after getting a whiff of grilled steak. It wasn't uncommon to have shops dedicated to different cultures placed within the human world.

Stretching nonchalantly he proceeds to get up, looking around the stores to take his pick. As he glances around slowly, he notices a girl walk into the bakery. "That's..." He mutters, thinking he had seen the girl before. She took an uncanny resemblance to someone he once knew. Noticing the store she went into was the bakery, he shrugged a little as he begins to walk there to get a close look.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:29 am

Kitty pushed the old wooden door open and immediately its warmth and homely feel welcomed her. To her disappointment, the women at the counter was a young brunette and not the old, grey haired lady she'd hoped to expect. The shopkeeper barely acknowledged her and continued typing on her phone. 'Rude.' Kitty muttered to herself. She glanced down at the wide variety of choices up for offer before deciding on something simple, "I'll have that chocolate chip cookie."

"That'll be 4900 drachma."

She handed the lady her money before proceeding to walk out.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:24 pm

Rikuto was lost wondering around the city, he couldnt help it, he was practically a tourist in the area, and everything was interesting to him since he grew up in a small village.
Smilling widely he walked across the street and stopped as soon he smelled the fresh cooked bread, guiding himself with his trusty nose he soon reached a bakery.
Mmm~ He drooled as he opend the door and quickly rushed in. He hadnt had breakfast yet and the thought of the possibilities inside like maybe muffins,cookies and donuts with a nice warm coffee made him even drool more!
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Tairus lurks around a shadow watching for any threat to come through, but the quiet was a peaceful quite. He didn't sense any sign of a threat for miles. Tai soon sees that Kitty bought a cookie and made Tai want one too. He creeps to her and tries to make a puppy face but fails miserably and instead makes a "I'll kill you if you don't give me a cookie" face. :3
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:01 pm

"Hehe, this is good." Kyoisshi had just wrapped up mugging a creep in the bad part of town. "Now to see what's in here..." He rifles through the purse he snatched off the girl, looking for anything of monetary value.

"What the fuck? What the hell is this?! There's no drachma in here, no watches, no nothing!" Kyoisshi shouted before tossing the handbag at the well. "Fuck this shit! Blade, come!" He conjures a Psycho Blade to rip it apart-

"Wait! I can pawn this piece of shit. Hehe, yeah! That'll work." So Kyoisshi sets off to find the nearest seedy pawn shop he can find. It takes him quite a while, but he finds one before long, although it didn't look all that trustworthy. As he steps inside, the owner gives him a dirty look, narrowing his eye.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing in here, ya deadbeat?" The man's one eye flickered in quiet anger.

"Oh, come on, old man. I just came to do a little business." Kyoisshi nonchalantly ignores the man's hostile attitude by plopping the purse onto the counter top. "How much can this get me?"

"Nothing, I don't take shit from you. Get the hell outta here, you numskull! I've got a business to run." The demon man spat in a small cup that sat beside the cash register. It was full of used chewing tobacco."

Gross, Kyoisshi thought. "What?" He leaned in curiously, feigning surprise. "Now why would you go and ban little ol' me? I've been a very loyal patron, haven't it?" His hands reached to his face and Kyoisshi smiled the smile that only he could. It exudes charisma.

"Yeah, but the last thing you sold me turned out to be a fake, just like you." The demon man spat again.

"Just look at it, it's genuine!" Kyoisshi sarcastically pleaded.

The man turned over the purse in his hands, palming it thoroughly- Oh? What's this. He found a jewel, very carefully hidden. It seems the deadbeat had missed it. "Fine, I'll take it off your hands. 5000 drachma, nothing more, nothing less." he mumbled as he produced the currency.

"Sold!" Kyoisshi eagerly snatched the drachma, pocketing it. "Thanks, Pops, gotta run! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

"Heh heh, the pleasure is all mine. Come back with something worth my while, and it had better be authentic!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" Kyoisshi dashed out the pawn shop, itching to throw his ill-gotten drachma into something. "How about some grub, yeah!" Kyoisshi then coolly struts to the bakery to purchase some delicious pasties.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:18 pm

As Kitty clasped the handle to pull the wooden door, it swung open and in rushed a red haired man. She yelped in surprise and stumbled back. The man barely noticed her and continued to make a beeline for the glass display of pastries. Why in such a rush. she thought to herself and continued on out. Just before Kitty could take two steps outside of the shop, a teenage boy slunked out of the shadows and barricaded her path. He had striking black hair and a look of menace. The boy looked from her, down to the paper bag, then back up again. Maybe he thinks I have something valuable in this bag? she wondered, holding it up for offer. He seemed like the kind of guy who wouldn't hesitate to cause trouble. And trouble was last thing she needed right now.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 am

William sat on a bench as he notices others going into the bakery. "If that's who I think it is..." He mutters to himself, surprised by a sudden return without contacting anyone. As he watches, a few people go in, one was someone he knew, Rikuto, who had applied to be in the Arcadian group, although never really joined the explorations and the other was Tairus, a hardly reliable mage. There were a few wanderers who went in that William didn't recognize at all, so completely flew by him.
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:26 am

Kyoisshi stalked up to the bakery door before a cute girl came out. She froze, looking at the bag in her hands and then at him. Her shaking hands held up the bag in offering.

What the, I don't want that! Unless it's money. Kyoisshi decides ti be suave.

"Oh, hello, cutie. What's a girl like you doing so close to the bad part of town? You could get," he said barely above a whisper, drifting around her standing place, "hurt."

Without waiting for her to reply, he started another sentence. "So, what's up, toots?"
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:39 am

Satoko skipped around the Confederacy hyper-actively, humming a tune to herself. "What a lovely day~" The child gleefully sings, accidentally tripping over letting an umf sound as she falls. Giggling to herself as she gets up, she couldn't help but let the beautiful scent captivate her as she walks around an open area filled with different shops. Holding her teddy tightly, she spins around wanting to buy something, only to realize she has no money, having to settle for cheap bread, she decided. Going to the bakery, she notices a man and a woman blocking her way. The man was slender, looking fragile and dirty, reminding him of herself when she was out of the street. The girl on the other hand was beautiful and refined, looking both trustworthy and kind. The scent overtook her senses and she definitely wanted to try some bread, regardless if she had enough drachma or not.

"E-Excuse me?" She asks the two, gesturing she wants to get in the store.
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:43 am

"What do you want, you-" Kyoisshi noticed the little tyke. Oh! it was a small girl. Excellent. She was adorable. Much too young to be on the streets by herself. She might be robbed, hehe. But he was right in front of the other cute girl, so that would have to wait. "Hello, little girl. What do you need?"

He was mildly annoyed at the girl's interruption, but she was still adorable.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:48 am

Satoko smiled widely, from ear to ear. "Y-You seem kind..." She mutters shyly, surprised since that wasn't her first impressions of him. She squirms a little and points to the bakery. "I-I'm gonna buy some bread... w-want some?" She fidgets, showing off her lack thereof cash. "You too, pretty woman!" Satoko beams referring to Kitty, as she jumps and hops to the counter.

Last edited by Satoko on Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:50 am

Joshua had been walking for quite a while and was getting a little tired of wandering so he decided to take a seat on a bench. Despite there already being someone there already it was still a public restless place. (beside Will) "Hopefully this spot isn't taken. Mind if I take a break here?" He said to William though didn't wait for a reply before sitting back on the bench. He was a little tired from the last couple days of travel and this seemed to be an appropriate place to take a break.

His attention turned to the bakery in front of him, though he wasn't hungry yet nor did he want a snack as of yet. It seemed to be rather busy anyways so Joshua would probably wait for people to clear out before going inside.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:24 am

"I'm okay." Kitty smiled at the little pink haired girl, "I actually have cookies in here… But I'll be glad to keep you company." she gave the man a sideway glance and followed the little girl back into the bakery. There's no way I'm trusting a young and seemingly homeless child with such a dodgy guy . She mused waiting for the adorable child to choose from the range of pastries. After a moments' thought, Kitty decided she should pay for the girl and reached inside her bag for her wallet. After all, the child looked extremely young.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:59 am

"Heh, you should wait for an answer if you're gonna ask a question." William smiles, nodding that it was fine. 'Aw, crap...' He quickly thought to himself, realizing that staring at the entrance of the bakery seemed both suspicious and seedy. William wriggled slightly to take a more comfortable and casual position from his current stance. He had no attentions of going to the bakery, instead saving up money for personal expenditure.

Shuffling slightly now, he didn't recognize the man confronting the supposed girl he had met before. At first glance, he couldn't tell, but after awhile he was sure, it was Kitty; one of Mortimer's close friends back at the magic school. Soon enough, a familiar face appears, Satoko. A small girl who was close with Will. "Sigh..." He mutters briefly as they go into the shop together, unsure what kind of mess Satoko will bring them into.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:13 am

"Aww..." Satoko moans as Kitty says she's already gotten food, but cheerfully nods when she agrees to accompany her. "Thank you!" She bows energetically, as she browses through all the pastries ranging from donuts to freshly baked bread loafs. "Wooow!" Satoko exclaims, looking over to Kyoisshi. "Do you want something in particular?" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:12 am

[ooc: Sorry for taking this long to reply @.@ been abit busy, ill be free by friday.]

I'll have that! Oh and that too, two of thoes please, abit of thoes aaaannd a can of soda please~ Rikuto was starving, he wouldnt care about eating that much since he was gonna most likely burn all that food with his none stop travelling, after paying what he orderd, only god knows how much cash he had left after so much junk food he grabbed the food and turned around only to notice the bakery with more people. He must had not noticed all of them since he stormed in so suddenly. He notice there were two girls behind him, he smiled as he moved away and started to walk to the door.

Hmm how cute, they must be sisters or somthing. He thought to himself as he walked. Rikuto was carrying to many items in his arms, he was trying to moved them around while walking not noticing the guy between him and the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:02 am

Joshua didn't pay much attention to William's actions as he layed back into the bench and leaved a sigh of relief. It was the first time in two days that he got to sit back and take a break. "Sorry for being rude but I'm just exhausted..." He said apologetically though after the notion that the spot was open he seemed to sink into the bench a little more.

Joshua glanced towards the bakery once more and thought of what he might want if or when he decided to go inside though nothing came to mind. He didn't really think of anything that he might want though the smell of bread did carry through the air. Joshua glanced over to William and noticed he seemed a little more relaxed now though seemed focused quite intently at the bakery. No... that wasn't it. He was people watching... At least, that's what Joshua deduced though he cared little for what the man was doing. It didn't seem suspicious and a lot could be learnt from simply watching people. Joshua leaned back and looked into the sky, watching some clouds pass by.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:01 am

Had they all lived in a perfect world then a man with purple hair, a man who had single handedly rebuilt the campus of Everlast magic school with his bare hands, a man who could have annihilated everyone in that building would have walked in. But this was not a perfect world, and this man would not enter through that door. Nor would he ever. As the old friends made their rounds, reaquainting themselves with each other, one or two of them might have glanced outside the shop and viewed the small boxes wherein newspapers were regularly placed and removed for small amounts of coinage.

The mans picture would be clearly visible, a slow news day with nothing else to print. Above the fold, they would see his picture in black and white, a somber look on his face. The headline read "Suspected terrorist found dead. Treachery assumed"

Also the baker would soon mark down the price on the muffins sitting in the glass case, setting them to half off.
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:47 pm

"So what do you do for a living?" Kyoisshi inquired, determined to bot let the cute girl get away. "Two onion and beef pasties, to go." He rudely orders the cashier. She rolls her three eyes in exasperation.

Kyoisshi puts his arms around the girl's waist. "I never did get your name. What is it?" he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:37 am

"T-Thank you!" Satoko says to the cashier after Kyoisshi's order. Leading them to a table, Satoko looks behind her to see Kyoisshi grab Kitty's waist, basically touching her from what it looked like to Satoko, inappropriately. Although really could have been her imagination running while. "A-a-aahh... are you two... in a relationship?" She tilts her cutely head and asks.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:00 pm

(OOC: I tried to address Mortimer's death, but as it hasn't actually happened, it may seem blurry. It may be uncanon, wrong or faulty. It shouldn't hold too much of a problem as it's not a speech or anything, just a heads up. :)).

"No problem'o!" He cheerfully remarks, yet somewhat lamely remarks. Definitely too much hanging out with normal civilians back in the Human World Trip. William hadn't planned to stay too long anyway, or at least, had the intentions to stay as long as a normal person would spend in a trip to the bakery. That's what he thought, oh boy, was he wrong. They were taking an abnormally long time to even sit down at a table, god forbid the time they may take to eat.

Spying felt futile, the girl probably wasn't who he recognized. Looking around, he glanced at it. A newspaper, dead and a picture of someone he knew. The people here, they all knew him. Or had contributed. To the disappearance of another. A bit of grief overwhelmed him until he looks back in the bakery. They finally started moving, at least until the guy grabbed Kitty around the waist. As he done so, flames exploded from his mouth as he exasperated, accidentally catching the bench they were sitting on, on fire. Who knows what happened to the guy he was sitting with him.

'What's he doing!? She got a boyfriend or something?' He thought from afar, waiting time was over. At least... it would be if the fire wouldn't be blamed on him. It had to be put out.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:55 pm

OOC:

At the feeling of heat close to Joshua he looked over and saw that a fire had started. After what sounded like an odd string of actions from the man sitting beside him Joshua could only assume it was somehow the man's fault. Unsure if the man was capable of putting out his own fire or not Joshua decided to act quickly, keeping his composure and after a moments concentration summoning his swarm. It was a quick reaction to the man's actions but Joshua still wanted to rest and the fire was risking his one opportunity to relax for more than a few moments.

Small black orbs started to materialize around Joshua, though he only summoned about 5% of his swarm to act on this fire. They immediately shot around Will and began to smother the fire. From the time the fire started to the time Joshua's swarm put it out would be a little less than a few seconds and once the fire was gone so would his swarm as it's purpose was served. If Will wasn't paying much attention it would almost appear as if the fire put itself out.

Once everything returned to a calm state Joshua glanced at the paper but didn't need to see more than the picture to realize what had happened. He was one of the last people to see this man alive and possibly one of his last opponents. He wasn't surprised of the outcome of the fight but what happened afterwords and the thought that it didn't matter if the challenge was met or not this man did not want to live.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:05 am

The little girl thanked the cashier and hopped over to a table. Just as she turned around, the guy's arms snaked around her waist, causing Kitty to immediately stiffen up. "Are you two… In a relationship?" The little girl stammered seeing this. Kitty turned to look at the guy giving him a sickeningly sweet smile, "I would let go before you regret it. Also, what my name is, is in fact none of your business. " Without waiting for a response she stepped forwards out of his grasp, even surprised at her own tone. Kitty wasn't usually this snappy, especially to strangers. But today she was fed up with this guy's futile attempts to try something with her. She slid into the two-seater next to the little girl and asked a few questions; what her name was and why she was alone.

Being the first in line, their order came almost immediately. Kitty waited patiently for the two to finish their meals and once done, she offered a hand to the little girl and they walked out, not even bothering with the other guy. Once outside, two men sitting at a bench caught her eye. One had bronze colored hoodie that covered most of his face. The other, she definitely knew. He had blonde hair and wore a red jacket, and as she approached them, his eyes met hers, questioning.

"William?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoisshi

Kyoisshi

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:18 am

"Aww, chill out babe. I was just curious." Kyoisshi nonchalantly put his arms behind his head and made his way toward the seat across from the two girls. He was waiting for his order to come, so he decided to strike up some conversation. After all, how else would he get to know these girls?

"So, tell me about the city. What's your favorite thing about it? What's it like." He leaned back in his seat, oozing confidence. "See, I don't stay in one place too long."

The pasties arrive, and Kyoisshi begins to dig into one, when he sees the smaller girl staring. He pauses for a moment before offering one of them to her. "Hehe, can't resist a cute kid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounters [Open to all]   Chance Encounters [Open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance Encounters [Open to all]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next