Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Ayra

Ayra

Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 am

Ayra was prancing away from a giant sloth like monster, noticing a few guys ahead she jumps at them. "Please help me! I-I don't know what to do... it won't stop following me..." She begins to (fake) cry and slips her top off, making all the guys blush instantly and rush to defeat the monster. 'I didn't even need to use magic, how easy.' She thinks to herself, only to turn back and notice all the guys had been defeated.

Running off again, this time a group of girls healing an injured person came along. "I... I finally found some people... thank god..." She kneels down, putting on a really innocent face to them.

"Are you alright?" One of the girls inquires.

"I'm getting attacked! Please help..." She hugs one of the girls, squeezing her tightly. "I have to rely on all of you..." She cries, wiping the (fake) tears from her eyes and without noticing, stabs one of the girls with her Seduction Arrow, as one left, the rest of the group follows and begin another battle on this giant sloth monster-thing.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:21 pm

"Eeeeeeek!!!!" Ashraeh screamed as she was carried off into the distance by a huge, monstrous bird.

Kairu fired a lightning bolt, but the skilled behemoth dodged the attack. "What're we gonna do?!" he frantically asked Gabriel.

"I've got an idea."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 am

(We should continue this, though the people who aren't active on the forum are: Eri, Etsuko, Tirago, Taiki, Asana, Osami and Hebi. So go on without them if you're RP'ing with them.)

Chaos was everywhere. It was best to finish things up, the monsters had to come first. Rushing past, he runs up to a monster, consuming his arms with fire as he delivers a forward punch knocking out a monster in a fell sweep. The situation wasn't good as he was quickly swept away by a burst of wind... there were too many monsters to fight off, but with Taiki's guild work, they'd get things under control. He hoped Rie and Ashraeh were alright...

"God damn, I have to find them." He says, rushing to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:29 am

Edit, nevermind. Everyone just told me to end it.

Everyone who participated in the event gets:

7 SP, 5 MP and 500,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12