Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jouvence quest (open to all :p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Nope, but if they we're close enought it's hard to avoid getting sliced in two part...

Daisuke, can you crush a whole part of the environement? this would do.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:01 pm

When Nhieling requested Daisuke to crush to whole part of the environment ,he was like "HUH ?! What are you wanting me to do ?" Daisuke could not understand what he wanted but he thought maybe he was asking him to destroy the surroundings but to reconfirm "Are you asking me to destroy this area or something . . .?"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Yep, blindly destruct everything around us, we need to make a battle area without any tree into it, around 40meters radius would be good, i can cover you when you're charging your spell.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:11 am

"No need to jump about"

I keep my hand onto the surface,moving it along,locating the nearest magnetic field.Once I find it,I discharge demonic ki through the devils hand,slowly infesting the ground,the flora,and any minuscule creatures who belonged here.The soil darkens,and this decaying elongates,getting faster by the second.

"I would suggest not to come in direct contact with that"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:16 am

"Hmmm okay I will try" He said after seeing what Bex did 'Four Spiritus Metallicus Coentes Sagittet Inimicum" Calling forth 4 metal-type Sagitta Magica that merged with his arm that transformed into a large hammer form lengthening it as far as 40 meter .He then spun around with his left hand holding the right as it slamming every thing around .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:43 am

Looking at Bex Nhieling thought :Hmm it's sure by now I've already read about this ki before, even through it can't be find on this world anymore. I can be wrong here...

Okay fine ! Let put our-self back to back ! We can't win against them, but this things are pseudo-intelligent, if we can hold them back long enough and inflict them casualty, they'll run away ! We have to look the scarier possible, if you can make something big !

Then Nhieling threw his puppet on a shadow moving at the exterior of the circle, hitting it into the eyes, and dragging it back to him. Look a this :

He said, showing a sort of gnome with plant growing on him.

They use this to disappear into the Bush, they're extremely hard to spot.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Destroying the area didn't take a long time at all and Daisuke changed his arms into metalic claws this time .Seeing the gnome ,it was a surprised that they were able to conceal their presence that greatly but if the area is destroyed ,their life signs would be too obvious to even hide itself "We need something big and scary. . . isnt your puppet enough ?" He sound like he just made a joke or was serious .no one might be able to tell which but then again ,they had to do something about those monsters hiding around .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:52 pm

In this forest, something scary and lethal is just common. You need to make something big, and then run away before attracting to much attention.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:44 pm

"Hmm something big huh . . . "Daisuke seemed like he was thinking really hard and then replied "Where are we going to get something that's big and scary anyways ?" He couldn't think of any ways for the solution to this problem .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 pm

I'm a chemist, I have explosive, but i haven't any fire.... and we need to place the charge far away, it isn't really the kind of toy that can be thrown...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 pm

I charge the devils hand,and the incinerating flames pull down,emanating from a nexus of blowing winds,scorching blue,deadly yet warm,destructive yet calm.

I was still curious of this dragon we should be focused on hunting,yet safety came first.Doubts clouded my mind though.unable to freely roam around,were we in any situation to defeat a majestic,mythical..tyrannical creature like a dragon?

" Iv got the flames"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Nhieling started attaching the bomb ot his puppet, and then use the flame to light the cord, then he threw his puppet into the bush.

Hehe, last time i become a fire mage, and now a terrosit....

Then a explosion blast him to the ground. The things that were after them suddently flee.

Stanh him up, and sweeping the dust, Nhieling add :

Sigh, all this danger to kill a fucking critter, that have been called a dragon only because it's a flying lizard... Let's end this hunt, we have a lot more interesting things to do tonight.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:26 pm

"a lot more interesting?"I asked

There was something mysterious about this grotesque puppet.Some mundane,melancholic .Something just didn't settle right.Puppets were anything but real and living,although he seemed otherwise.His actions and reflexes were spectacularly precise,accurate.Either the prime master of this puppet was an otherworldly expert or he held more secrets which I was oblivious about.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Daisuke was curious to what they were going to face later but since it was said to be interesting ,he was more excited for tonight "So is this going as you plan by the way ,Nhieling?" Daisuke randomly asked a question .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:24 pm

We're not very far from the dragons nest, don't worry about them they're nothing.

You'll see tonight, i have to show you something really special, that concern you

Progressing through the bush, the group arrived to a gigantic tree, populated with creature stranger the one than the others.

Here start the hard part : we must climb the tree, the fairy dragon live at the top of the tree. The creature living here are mostly weakling, but don't forget that if one of them make us fall, we're done for.

As the two other we're looking the gigantic tree with apprehension, Nhieling show them a entrance into the trunk.

This variety of tree is empty, there are staircase into it to get to the top, don't ask me why there is staircase, i don't know who add it. I have idea, but we'll speak of this later.

The trunk we're also full of life, as if the whole forest was meeting here.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:23 am

Daisuke just continued staring at the gigantic tree and noticed some creatures were cute that were small and playing with other creatures "I am lost of words . . . " He said for getting a shock from the surprise "But why are we approaching the dragon by the way ,isn't it supposed to be dangerous ?" He asked since it was odd to go towards a dragon that is dangerous which is just risking our lives .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Don't fear the name of "dragon". The fairy dragon are merely flying lizard of 40kg. The sole danger is that they are extremely poisonous, because the feed of the blue flower i shew you previously. They are filled with magic, but they can't use it for other purpose than protecting them from the poison.

The creature living here are weakling in this forest, using their number to provent powerfull ennemy to invade their territory. It's like a fairy country.

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Something was still odd and Daisuke is trying to figure it out "So what is it that we have to do that involves approahing this so-called dragon then ?" He asked another question .Though it might be better if it were shown to them instead since it solves everything so much more faster to fill in all those questions .Daisuke then looked like he didn't bother all of the sudden "Well whatever ,let's just see what we will see soon instead .It will be more fun "He said it cheerful with a smile "Let's go ?"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:39 pm

As i said they're really poisonous. Being bite mean a sure death, and the problem we have to kill just one of them without attracting the attention of the 200other that are living here...

And without declenching triggering a massive reaction into the tree, if we make a ruckus we can be sure that it will seem like armageddon. Thousand of creature, more or less dangerous, starting to go wild.

We'll have to be very wary. I'll let you take the lead if it don't bother you, in his actual condition my body is not what it was.

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Hmm,the tress infesting by the little critters was humongous in all aspects.The fairy dragon would be atop the place.Causing a little ruckus was inevitable.I charged the demonic hand,extending it to the farthest branch of the tree it could possibly reach.

Now I could either pull myself up atop,causing the critters to get alert or just leave them to the others.I was reminded by the puppets voice how even the harmless can be vicious.

"I can get up there and find a safe way for you both to climb,but we must dispose off these critters should we be able to do that"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Daisuke then just step backward so he would not be standing side by side to anyone "Well it's not much of a problem to me to get up there if I were to fly " He thought but he'd rather explore what's inside of the tree with Nhieling if possible .Hearing that they'd have to fight sounded like a no choice so he just went with the flow once again .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Fine Bex

Nhieling suddently start to collect some flower.

This flowers are a have both anesthetic and soporific property, i'll just need your fire (i'll buy one i swear) and mix them with some other things i had to make a smoke that is going to cover our advance.

Even if we protect ourself from inhaling the smoke, we'll get groggy, so stay alert as much as you can.

Last edited by dorianodet on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:56 pm

I accumulated the flames in my palm and ignited the fauna precisely,not burning them whole to crispy charcoal flakes.The fauna did have in fact a very soothing aroma upon burning,intensified when I moved my head closer to inspect it.A sudden blister of current ran through my spine.I felt a small amount of drowsiness,which vanished away a moment later.Although that short trance it held me to cannot be ignored.Perhaps after mixing these "Other things" it could work as a subduing agent for the critters.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Daisuke wouldn't have any problem with inhaling the smoke since he can just neutralize it before it enters the nasal cavity "So then ,shall we get going now ?" He just said that and starts to move into the tree and up the stairs keeping his presence low from the critters around by camouflaging himself and slowly disappearing but of course not to let Nhieling and Bex wonder where he gone to ,he only allowed them to see him by altering his data body .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Doppelganger uh... Such a rare ability. I'm in hurry to see you mastering it.

Then let's go.

The group started their ascent. The critters were just ignoring them, so they quickly got to the top.

Hmmm let's start here. First we'll have to find the fairy dragon, when you find one just follow him at safe distant and try to catch our attention, i'll give you smoke tag, just break the ball to release the white smoke.

Fairy dragon are sort of winged lizard, pretty colored, with two predominant thooth, like a snake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jouvence quest (open to all :p)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next