Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jouvence quest (open to all :p)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:05 pm

[Speaking of mastery . . . I want Daisuke to master it fast u-gyu~ . . . Let the creativity go wild RAWR < Randomness of mine heh he]

With Nhieling description ,Daisuke thought of something " Does it look like this ?" He asked as he transformed into one .This was just to show whether if he got the right one since he wouldn't want catching the wrong critter . . . Daisuke even tried sounding like one by interfering with his voice frequency and depth strenght . . . He sure does like doing this kind of stuffs for some reason .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:17 pm

[It was a strike of chance Bex joined because i had made some project that just perfectly fitted his backround, but I still reserve you a little surprise...]

Hmmm more or less, I don't think you can imagine what a fairy dragon look like, it's very cute, but sort of strange too.... You'll know when you'll see one.

Last edited by dorianodet on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:22 am

[*sweat* spelling error . . . By the way ,try being comedical ,it'd be fun or at least for me Happy ]

Well since that part was resolved ,he changed back to his normal form and ran around looking for it jumping up higher to the top of the tree from branch to branch .His movement isn't easily noticed due to his small size .Daisuke so happened to found something that might fit Nhieling's description so he used a basic telepathy to both of them "I think I've found it ,come up here " He said in his mind as he waits for both of them .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:31 am

Use the smoke jalon to show us where you are.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:44 am

Just following with Nhieling simple instruction ,he just used the smoke jalon "Oh right ,was the animals supposed to see this smoke or not "He asked though he already used it . . . So everyone is able to see the smoke right now since he didn't change it's data .
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 6:59 am

I retract the demonic hand,now stretched to the branch.As I slingshot myself atop the altitude of the tree.My vision gets hazy due to the sudden ascend.

As the speed decreases to a bearable amount for my vision to finally settle in.I realized another creature hiding beneath the trees,leafy branches,straight at my from the corner of its eyes.I was still unsure if this was the reptilian dragon we were supposed to hunt,since not much of him was visible.

I extended the hand to grab a rather slump branch.Making my way to the creature.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 am

Coming to Daisuke position, Nhieling just said :

Hmm, sure it's a lizard, but you somehow forget the winged part...

We'll have to search higher. Oh ! I forgot to say you, if you find one follow him from a safe distance, if you enter the nest, it's not 1 fairy dragon we'll have to kill, it's 200 we'll have to flee...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 am

"Don't worry , they won't be able to see us though they might able to hear us . . . Oh right " He said it throught telepathy again and thought of an idea to make sure the fairy dragon doesn't hear their movements "Dop Pe Ru ,Spiritus Ventus Coentes Sagittet Inimicum" He used the wind and placed it on everyone's leg though they may seem to be touching the branch but theres an air space so their movement sounds will not be heard and it also gives a slight boost in jumping and speed "Alright now then ,up we GO !" He jumps really high up and reached at some point noticing a fairy dragon and then telepathy the info back "I think I got the right one now .Get ready ,I'm bringing you guys here now" He said as he controls the air Sagitta Magica on their legs to jump instantly to Daisuke's position .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:01 pm

Oh, do you know where Bex is? I couldn't warn him about avoiding entering the nest.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:23 pm

He telepathy back "Didn't you tell him through telepathy ? I currently don't know where he may be ,hope he knows" He said in a worried state "But shouldn't we do something with the fairy dragon over there first ?" He asked
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Like I said it isn't one, fairy dragon are more impressive.

We'll have to catch up Bex before he do a mistake, or we'll have.... To run really fast.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:00 pm

"Buu fine" He sents 2 of the air Sagitta Magica from Nhieling's feet to go find Bex just to warn him bout it and once it's done ,it will return back to Daisuke "Alright it's handled ,now back to searching ?"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:50 pm

If Bex haven't come when you used the smoke tag, he must have discover somthing, let's just search for him.

[I'm waiting for Bex to pass by ^^]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 pm

"Alright "He replied agreeing with Nhieling's idea .As said ,they just went searching for Bex around this humongous tree though its pretty simple to jump around and hide his presence due to his abillity and size but he had to slow down for Nhieling since the camouflage only applies to him and whatever in contact .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm a weight right now, but when i'll have this fucking fairy dragon soul i'll regain my youth. Getting my thrirty years old body will be perfect.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:53 am

The acceleration was mind numbing,I would attack the creature head on,although half expecting him to counter it.Within these few moments,a lot of uncertainty and doubts arose in my sub conscious mind.

Why a creature so frail and innocent resides in this mundane and dangerous place,embedded with traps all over.In fact among all those untouchable substances,isn't this tree its perched on included?

Before I could approach I was warned by something..magic.I detached my grip,and starting to descend.His eyes followed,still hiding but aware.

And so I calmed,waiting for my moment to attack again.Then I sensed them,yes not far below my comrades made heir way up.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:20 am

Daisuke arrived real quick when as the air Sagitta Magica led the way .Once he finally caught up ,he just noticed that Nhieling was still below "Oh right" He said as he saw the Sagita Magica that led the way .So he sent it to Nhieling's feet again .So Daisuke just stood nearby Bex as they wait for Nhieling to come up .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:07 pm

So, let's go now. The plan is simple : Hit and run. The dragon, even through being very cute and frail, are connected between them by mind.

One or two of them aren't really dangerous, but after they saw us, all of them are going to attack us. By stealing one soul, i'll be able to get my body back to his thirty .

Nhieling, started to get near the fairy dragon Bex was following, and then add

I don't know how far we are from the nest, depending of this, we'll be more of less endangered.

The dragon was flying in circle, carelessly. Suddently Nhieling stoped. He sat and start concentrating. The puppet
start movving slowly.

Phantasmagoria curse

The lizard suddently started looking around him, curious. Then using this opportunity, the doll leap forward extremely fast, and pierce the dragon back with his claw.

Then, a strange purple halo got around Nhieling.

Bex and Daisuke took a step back from him when Nhieling body started to change. THe bandage covering his face fell to the ground.
His skin started to loose her grey color, his muscle grew.

After a few second, he was back to the handsome men he was back into his old day.

Heeee.... Quite nice to feel young again.... Now, TIME TO RUN !!

THen Nhieling started to climb down the tree, using his new physical ability to the max.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Daisuke was totally ' . . . ? ' thinking "That's was all that's need ?!" Seeing Nhieling rush away ,he just followed Nhieling all the way down "What next ?Besides ,why are we running? " He felt odd wondering why they had to run when it was only one that was attacked . . .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Suddently, hundred of dragons appear through the branch.

Like i said, we were a little too close from the nest....
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Seeing the number ,it sure is dangerous with it's name of fairy dragon ,they might have some kind of special abillities ,so they just made a 'RUN FOR IT!!!' Though it seems Daisuke has forgotten that he set his visibility only to Nhieling and Bex and continued escaping
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:00 pm

Jumping down, branch after branch, un dairy dragon suddently catch up with them.

With a swift reflex, Nhieling used his puppet to kill the ennemy.

SHit shit shit shit shit !!!!! Fuck this ! Damn fucking fairy !

The purple halo suddently reappear around Nhieling body

Fuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkk ! 30 years old was fine ! I don't want to get younger shit !
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Daisuke finally noticed that he has forgotten that his visibility wasn't changed so he really didn't had to run away when the fairy dragons just went after Nhieling "Oh right ,then I may as well attack" He changed both arms into hammers and many of it .He kept jumping in the air and spin with the hammer that go banging the fairy dragons causing them to fly far away .Though ,it's not easy hitting all the dragons so there were still some left ,about a quater .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:55 am

Nhieling was looking a teenager.

Fuck this ! How it is possible for someone to take me seriously when i'm in this form !

Last edited by dorianodet on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:53 am

[Daisuke is 10 a.k.a. not a teen ]

"Jeez" Daisuke sent one of the hammer towards Nhieling and changed the hammer's form a little hiding and protecting Nhieling inside of the hammer .This was able to hid Nhieling's visibility causing the fairy dragons to go flying around in confusion as Nhieling seemingly just disappeared [From inside the hammer ,Nhieling is able to see the outside ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jouvence quest (open to all :p)   Jouvence quest (open to all :p) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jouvence quest (open to all :p)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next