Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Schism (PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

The Great Schism (PM to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Illa shook her head weakly... That Name... Manya... Manya... Manya! Oh no!
"Manya! Wait! I'm coming to help you!" Illa shouted towards Manya's general direction before taking off in as sprint, Blood loss and concern for her friend making her not think properly. She didn't have TIME to go to the hospital, her only friend in the world had rushed headlong into danger and it was ALL HER FAULT. She had to fix this... Help her friend somehow... She couldn't fail now. She refused to fail now. Skidding to a halt a little ways away from the actual battle she dropped both her gunblades and thrust her palms out, sending a wave of Ki towards the traitors, knocking several over and pushing others away. Slumping down to one knee she picked up her gunblade again, holding it weakly in one hand while the other was pressed over her wound.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Lyon saw her run. "What am I supposed to do here... I need to get her out of here..." Lyon thought. He followed her then picked her up against her will. "I don't have time for this. You are in no condition to fight and need help. I will come back and help her when I get you to the hospital." Lyon said in a fray. He started to Shundo to the hospital and was almost out of the park. Through all this he didn't wait for a response. He just kept on his way to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:57 am

Though Manya didn't feel like stopping, she got caught in combat with another of the traitors as she tried to flank them, there were simply to many. This one seemed a little tired, but rushed her anyway. She pulled him in quickly, without the energy to stop himself the man would receive a quick quick in the gut followed by an elbow into the back of his head, knocking him out cold. When she looked up to continue she saw she was faced with more enemies, more than she could fight alone, only for them to be pushed away. Deciding to skip the rejoice of her sudden fortune, she continued her path along, avoiding fights if she could, so she could get behind a majority and begin fighting back like they should do. She was no longer a guardian, and would kill without a moments hesitation if she knew that she had to, and this was one of those situations.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Illa soon passed out from severe blood loss and Ki depletion, not being aware that she was taken to a hospital (hopefully).
(Will NPC for Manya a little now, even if she doesn't want meh too~)

One of the traitors that had been knocked over by Illa rose to his feet and with a burst of speed jumped at Manya, snarling as he did. "So the Exile deigns to return after all these Years! How cute... Too bad You die now!" fortunately, this was one of the more unskilled Ki users around, so he instead opted for an over head strike.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Manya quickly stepped backwards as on of the traitors stood up, ready to attack. Instead of hitting her with some basic ki, which she would of expected, he attacked with an overhead strike. Sliding her foot side-wards slightly, she would spin and have her foot follow his sword down towards the ground, avoiding the strike, as soon as her foot touched the ground, she followed through and kicked him with her other foot. Quite viciously in fact, hopefully knocking him out cold so she could continue onwards.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:35 pm

it didn't take Lyon too long to get Illa to a hospital. When he entered they saw Illa and started to ask him questions. "I don't have time for this..." Lyon said laying her on a stretcher that was by the entrance. "Heal her or I'll be back" He threatned as he walked out the doors heading back to the battlefield. He got back as soon as he could and shundo'd to where Manya was. "How you holding up here?" He said holding his weapon at the ready. He saw her knock out the traitor then looked to the others around them.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:25 pm

[Bump]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:07 am

Lyon; 2SP 1MP 75,000Drachma
Illa; 2SP 1MP 50,000Drachma
Manya; 1SP 1MP 50,000Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Schism (PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1