Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Narrative RP (Open/Free to Post)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Narrative RP (Open/Free to Post) Empty
PostSubject: Narrative RP (Open/Free to Post)   Narrative RP (Open/Free to Post) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 2:54 am

[OOC: I read this thing awhile ago and I just had to try my own spin-off of it. http://www.thelittlestmurloc.com/ ]

This is an RP where you dictate my actions. My posts will narrate/do those posts so don't post as me doing anything, just post what you wanna see Darren do in his situations. Posting once a day, (weekends are iffy) I'll try to do it when this site is reseted (it's 6pm where I am) but yea keep your things to one posts per day to keep it clean. Any questions, ideas, plots you wanna share PM me. ]

Hi there, I are am a rogue/trainee dragoon named Darren Sifler Alias TrickBlue. I am the bandit king of an area in Syrtis, and associated with most if not all bandit/thief organizations around the world. My constant companion ally I can call on is named Albert, the "Pudding Dragon." He's mostly used to defend but can be sent to do tasks and attack if needed.

About me: Skilled in most, if not all, bladed weapons but prefers using "normal" blades such as daggers or a longsword, I also can use guns: twin pistols and a rifle. Magic-wise he knows wind and water magic, being able to combine them to make something similar to ice magic. Also with recent training he's able to shape shadows but since he's still in training most magic he uses isn't too great unless it's something he's familiar with (Check Character profile techniques.)

Anyways on to the plot...

My head was aching when I woke up suddenlty. After looking around I came to realize I was suddenly in my hometown in Syrtis. Ara? he said looking to see there was nobody here. Where is everyone? He then listened intently to possible hear if anyone was in the area. However, it was to no avail all he heard was the shifting winds in his little town in Syrtis.

Suddenly he heard a subtle groaning sound! He listened trying to pin point where it came from. Huh? What was that? he thought checking his surroundings. He then heard it again. It's close...he said as he crouched to the ground heading towards the noise...

Growl...the sound croaked

...oh it's my stomach he said lamely patting his stomach.

Sigh* What to do... he thought thinking of his options.

The town before him was empty of inhabitants and he wasn't morally bound or anything...

He can head to the North to the capital city and see what the situation is there.

Heading East would lead him to his home base where his base of operations was.

Heading South would lead him to the caverns he normally visits, and with it's portal room.

Heading West would lead him to the wilderness and possibly to the bandit camps around the area.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196

Narrative RP (Open/Free to Post)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1