Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defending Shrine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Defending Shrine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 am

William quickly turns, to see the monsters staying at their usual rate of progression. He quickly turns to see the shrine perfectly in tact. However his eyes widen as he see's Kitty fainted, unconscious. "D-damn, will that guy and Leila be the only ones able to defend the shrine? They have to... But, protecting that girl at the same time? Is that possible? No..." William mumbles to himself, giving a singal to Raven to initate an attack. And where did that dancer girl go? He couldn't see her anywhere. Grabbing Kitty, he carries her out of any danger in behind attacked by the animals.

He then notices, the girl with two different coloured eyes, and looked oddly at her. She said she destroyed three in total, making Will grin. "Nice job, that's pretty damn amazing," He states to her, dashing off.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 am

"Waaah!!~~ Will!! Don't leave," Leila whines, knowing her and an poisoned man wouldn't be enough to defend the shrine. "Cura!!" She begins to heal Bex's wound, as he was already empowered with her "brutality" spell. As herself is. Using the extra speed and power she easily bashes certain, weaker enemies.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 am

Micah wandered through the streets, thinking about cursing charms, just repeating the word through her head. Looking straight forward, she sees one of the charms, laying right on the floor. 'Awesome, I'd be helping by ripping that, right?' She dashes over for it, only for a large a large shadow monster under the charm consume her completely before she got into a meter near the charm.

'Such an obvious trap! Why did I fall for it? Ugh... Must, get myself out........ I can't...!' Micah thinks before her consciousness begins to fade.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:52 am

Kitty opened her eyes to find herself lying on the ground below a tree. She sat up hearing shouts coming from not far away. That's right, I passed out, ugh I'm so weak sometimes! She thought furiously, right, my allies, they could be in trouble!

Kitty ran towards the noise and entered the village, she turned the first corner to see a large shadow monster towering over a dead girl... no wait, the girl wasn't dead, and it wasn't just any girl it was Micah! "Kittal-latic luna fuscas!" Kitty chanted, the shadow monster hissed and clawed at it's eyes roaring in pain, letting go of Micah. Kitty ran up and scooped Micah up before running away. The shadow monster hissed and ran after them, oh great. This is going to the best day off my life!
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Her magic was healing me,her spell giving me strength.All that was left was to hold on...Just a little more.

I coughed.And blood gushed through my mouth.I wiped it off.

" I'm outta time.." I whispered to myself.

And true I was.time was indeed upon me.My body stiffed up and sharp pain ran down my spine,distributing into my limbs.My head felt heavy and started to spin.I wanted to close my eyes,give in,fall on the ground and pass out.But it couldn't end here.

I will not die!

And then,it hit me.The amulet I was given,was still inside my vest pocket.All I had to do,was reach it.Reach it and communicate with the demon.With that power perhaps I could do a lot.But
I had no idea how that would make everything ok.I could not lose my will to the demon.I looked upon the demonic hand and gasped in shock.Its reach had extended itself even further on my body.I tried to surge ki into my fist.Although this ki wasn't mine either.The blue glow of my ki had turned purple.Its power was beyond anything I could comprehend.I charged the demonic hand towards a monster,but before it could connect,the sheer power tore his skin away,his flesh and his organs.A clean carcass fell on the ground.And just at that moment,the reality struck me.The poison did not only hurt me,but was also making me lose my will over my own body.My ki had decreased drastically and could no longer hold him in.The demon's arm was thumping,it was warm.As if it had a brain of his own.Our goal for the time was the same.Eliminate the enemies.but for him enemies meant everyone besides him.

I looked at the girl who was fighting alongside me.

"You..you must get out of here.These monsters wont follow you anywhere away from the shrine.Go and regroup with others,defeat the charmed monsters."
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:19 pm

'Thanks, but the charm! This place is cursed, we have to get and destroy the charm it had!' Micah quickly grabs out her writing board and writes that in almost no time. Hopping down from Eva's hands, she quickly confronts the monster. She could tell Kitty must be tired after doing all that fighting, so Micah had to do her part as well!!
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 pm

"Right, we'll find these charms no problem. Though, you're so lucky, getting to carry that girl! You womanizer," Raven nudges Will as a friendly pardon. Noticing the exit of the village within two-hundred meter distance away, he takes a turn to the right, splitting up with Will, "I'll search this way," He shouts back.
Back to top Go down
a-k-t-w

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Emet dashes around the conner of the building he was lying against, finally coming into contact with some of the group. First thing he spots is the Shadow Monster, then Micah, who is standing before the monster.

Thinking quick, Emet calls out, alerting the monster and causing it to turn around. While he had it's attention, he sprayed a stream of smallish flowers right into it's eyes, impairing it's vision.

Emet stands there mindlessly, watching as the monster lets out a roar, not really sure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
http://aktw.co.cc
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 am

William wasn't sure where to go, as he made it to the village entrance. Looking around, he jumps through a window, carefully avoiding all the numerous guards. "Hmm..." William mumbles, staring around the room, before a steel bat flew over his head.

"Seems I made a mistake. Should have threw a boat instead." The monster growls, it being a large steal tank like monster. With eyes.

"That's pretty stupid..." William sighs, looking at the monster if it was some stupid toy. Equipping his gauntlets, he delivers a barrage of punches to the monster and finishes with a kick. Only for his foot to ache in pain afterwards. "S-%*@!, what is this monster made out of?" He questions, as it shoots a steel cannonball towards Will, who skillfully avoids it, however the massive explosion completely obliterated him... and everything surrounding. It'd easily catch the attention of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:07 am

Leila nods and takes off, using the last amount of speed from her "Swift" spell to make a dashing escape. Before long, she searched and searched for her allies, to no avail. This however changed after a large explosion happened in the close distance. "I wonder who got hurt... I'll help them and then torture them to death, hehe!" Leila mutters, dashing off to where she saw the explosion.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:41 am

Relieved and nothing to hold back.I now stood alone in front of the shrine.All that was left now was to keep fighting.But the hand(now arm) now controlled itself.Brutally with the power of its own ki,it fleshed away countless monsters.And then I saw more monsters..approaching from my rear,making their way to the shrine.I took out rosayan and charged it,ready to shoot.But just as I pulled the trigger,a massive beam of demonic ki surged out of the gun,making my hand tremble.The place were the monsters stood,was empty,not even their bones survived.My own power started to scare me a little.

What in the world was that?

But due to my dizziness and all the commotion,at some point of time..even my free hand had surrendered to the demon.The demonic transformation to match the infected length of the other arm.Both of them now worked in coordination.With pin point accuracy,the second arm holding the gun,blasted the monsters from the rear end,while the original fleshed them away from the front.Between them,all that was left of me,struggled to survive,to not pass out.Inside me,the effects of poison grew.

Well at-least the shrine will be protected, I thought to myself.

Last edited by bex on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:56 am

Eva was in no state to fight now, she could walk and such, but the pain in her arm confirmed it was broken. The adrenaline of being suprised and such was suppressing it before but now it was almost unbearable. She had managed to keep away from the monsters for now, at least the tougher ones. Dispatching anything that came to close with her knife, the shrine was still intact but then something blew up..

It wasn't the shrine, but most of the creatures around were starting to leave her alone to deal with something else, good, less work for her. She found somewhere to rest safely for now, but she couldn't count on being able to stay here too long.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:32 am

Kitty ran towards the Shrine, she was sure that Micah and Emet were strong enough to take care of the shadow monster. She stopped when she saw that there were no more monsters around, but gasped when her eyes flicked to Eva lying on the ground and Bex passed out by the shrine. "Oh no, Bex and the girl with the different colored eyes!" Kitty cried. She ran towards Bex and immediately knew that there was poison taking hold of his body because of her own poison spell, right she thought, if I can poison someone then surely I can remove poison! believing she could do this Kitty closed her eyes and chants,"Kittal-latic venefirous sanare." Slowly Bex's arm started to look better, and his breathing returned to normal, it worked! Kitty smiled happily, but she wasn't a healer and had no idea if there was something else wrong with his body.

Last edited by Kitty on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:22 pm

I heard someone,casting a spell on me.
whats happening? I thought I told her to go away!
But this wasn't her,this was the girl that had passed out,she had regained consciousness.I had no strength to warn her,although this vile aura I gave out was enough for an indicator.But she knew exactly well what was happening to me.The effects of her spell,I realized later in a minute or two. The poison inside me was fading away.I could tell as I was regaining consciousness .I took this chance to surge in large amount of my own ki into the demonic arms.I could feel my skin now,coming back,resurfacing.My breathing stabilized ,and I could move my limbs again.Now I was back.In the best condition I could be.I twisted my back,and to my surprise I felt nothing.Even the wounds from the shower of arrows had healed down during the process of my transformation.I looked back to thank you.

"That's a pretty sweet you have there"

I paused to kick a demon in his face

"thanks you"

I realized she also shouted out eva's name .From the corner of my eye I could see her lying in a safe spot.Although the fight did not allow me to actually go and check up on her,I counted on the girl to handle it.

Tridus emerged from the bushes .

"Bex,its trouble. Seems like these charmed monsters are too strong.But all of them are fighting really bravely"

Tridus noticed something had happened.

"you ok there?"Tridus asked

"yea I'm fine" I replied back,telling him what happened would only make him worry more.

But before I could ask him anything more,he waved to me and vanished again.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:35 am

Raven noticed the explosion, he knew it was close where Will was as well. 'Well, he can handle himself...' Raven sighs, brushing it off. He's unable to find a charm, even with all his searching and even destroying things to find it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:52 am

The smoke filled the vicinity, Will laid back on the destroyed planks of wood. Getting up, he wiped some blood from his mouth. He just barely summoned his defending fire orb in time. Peering through the smoke at his enemy, it seems it shot out a shield right after the cannonball. "What? Why did it do that...?" William questions, as it prepares for another attack. It quickly shot out a metal knuckle, William jumps up and takes cover for the left, as the fist slams into the ground, creating a huge dent. "This thing must have a charm..." William mumbles to himself, avoiding more attacks however trips up, from his earlier injuries, the monster quickly spots this and aims for its next attack.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:55 am

The next thing that was heard was just a loud thump. "I-I got you!" Leila whines, as she was carrying Will away from that tank-monster. The monster shoots out a whip, as it attaches to Leila's leg, swinging her across the room and sending her flying. "Kyaa!" She screams, as she flies right through the wall. Blood dripped from her head, her eyesight hazy, however she wasn't going to give up. "B-Brutality..." She sends as she empowers her and Will with strength.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:23 am

Kitty looked around, there was no monsters near the Shrine anymore, in fact there were no monsters in sight. That's werid she thought where did they all go?

Kitty ran to the entrance of the village in time to see a window shattering from in front, she hears a girl scream from inside it, Leila. Kitty kicks down the door and sees Will fighting a tank-monster. "Kittal-latic luna fuscus." she chants, the tank-monster reached for its' eyes and started clawing away at it, using this as distraction Kitty grabs Will by his arms and hurls him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:48 am

suddenly the shrine was deserted.Not a single monster in sight,quite sadly not a single ally as-well.Did they destroy all of them...no,I could still feel battle going on in the far distance.This wasn't over,not yet.

so what I'm stuck here protecting the shrine?

Fair enough,all of this would have no meaning if the shrine was destroyed.I looked back to ensure the shrine was safe..and safe it was.not a scratch.

Tridus still hadn't come back...Although I couldn't go look for him.

I closed my eyes and rested.I had earlier spread the field with demonic ki,so any movement in ground and I could act quickly.But this sudden silence had its own aftertaste.Something,somewhere was not right.Although there was nothing I could do but wait.

Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:03 am

Leila too, dashes out and grabs William as he was thrown out the room. Laying him on the floor, her clerical staff begins to rapidly glow, as she inserted more and more magic into it. Licking her lips, she begins chanting, "Kiki ni Rawr, rawr~, Kiki ni rawr, rawr, rawr~~" Leila begins chanting with a few dance like movements, "Tui Gratia Jovis Gratia Sit, Cura!!" She shouts, as a blinding light flashes onto William's body and Leila slumps down in fatigue. She had been buffing everyone so much with her magic, she had been over-exerting herself.

"W-we have to help her, l-let's do this..." She smiles at Will, walking back into the room. The tank monster was a monster that relied on brute force and hardened defense, you'll need a strong magic to destroy steel.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:07 am

Micah avoids a barrage of shadow balls been tossed at her and Emet. "Performance Enhancing Dance," She grabs out some perfume and follows it with certain actions as the aroma surrounds her and Emet, making them stronger. They seemed to have the position advantage, as the monster was mostly paying attention to Emet (who was on the opposite side of the monster), as he knew magic. As the monster turned and dashed towards Emet, Micah jumps and uses her Combatic Dance to deliver a barrage of kicks to the shadow monster.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:07 am

Eva wasn't sure she liked her title of 'girl with different colored eyes' but really that didn't matter. When she started paying attention again, she noticed that all the monsters had disappeared... as well as Kitty, but a quick look around saw her running away somewhere. All that was left was Bex, who seemed uninjured now.

"Hey, where did all the monsters go?" she asked, finding it safe enough to come out into the open, tenderly cradling her broken arm as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 am

Raven looked in complete and utter horror, as the entire corner of the village was frozen solid and a giant ice monster, taller than the houses roared. There was also an evil charm frozen solid within it's body. "R-Rift Wave!!" He initates the battle right away, as the blade of ki-infused air is sent flying towards the ice minister. It's a direct hit! Right where the charm is as well, "Rift Wave Triple!" He shouts, leaping into the air and repeating the attack three times.

Smoke began to appear from Raven's onslaught of attacks, but he wasn't going to give up. Not here. "Howling Pound!!" He comes crashing at the ice golem, swinging his sword as if it was a hammer. "Is that enough?" He questions, as the smoke clears revealing the monster perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:38 am

"Oh so your awake,thanks for your help so far but I think their gone for now,at-least from here"

I could see she wasn't well.I would heal her if I could,but the demonic ki is only compatile with me.

"you should rest for now,I can take care of the shrine.Youv already done more than enough."
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 am

"I don't plan on leaving... if that's what you mean" She felt like she was being treated like a delicate little flower. Something that sometimes got on her nerves, but for now she would just let it go, no need to start a fight now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defending Shrine   Defending Shrine - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Defending Shrine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next