Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:09 am

In Al's description, there was no mansion...

I'll let them go past me and take out someone I feel like. :P
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am

Agreed with Will and why is Umi like a king being protected by 3 knights..?
Also, I've never said 'we' had to beat up Yoko, just ~ him... Shiny
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:14 am

Because the castle was not described...

You kinda do, because he's guarding the hallway in.... i wouldnt work with counters on this kind of battle, simply because of how chaotic it's gonna get.

(If you dont help we'll just leave.... and the only one who loses would be you...)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:24 am

Who was that directed to...? Me or Will?
Because I didn't get it... Confused
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:28 am

The middle part is for you.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:29 am

Umi, honestly, if you think you can threaten me so childishly, you have another thing coming. Will would allow to take the top, he doesn't care for it, he just wants a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:36 am

And Will, dont bluff when you know your lying.

You want to win, you hate that im better than you, and you fight with my constantly to prove it. The only thing you want is to be the best, your entire character is about being the strongest mage, you ONLY talk about being the strongest and being stronger than someone else, if you were content with your power, you would not keep increasing your spells rank and stats.

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:38 am

What...? William doesn't care for a simple-minded cleric, who is in fact not stronger than Will? How could you possibly think of defeating Will? It's impossible.

Also, do you even pay attention to Will's character!? You make him sound challenged, he wants to be a magister magi, not the strongest.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:39 am

Thank you for proving my point...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 am

That Will's stronger. Cat But it's true...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 am

I hope we win this~
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:17 am

And it seems you guys have started your counter attack...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Massive PvP thread are just a big mess.... Making trap or plan is just maybe too much.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:48 pm

I don't see how, it seemed pretty effective rendering Umi's silly mines useless.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Yep, but still, I don't think this thread will be more that a wild rush.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:45 pm

First thing about Daisuke:

You cant have several types of sagitta magica, if you want them to be several types, specify when you created you spell, and they cant be used for defenses(from along time ago) and since you dont have the ability to delay spells(also something you have to specify) you dont have left over light arrows to hit me with...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Not totally wrong. But concider that there is the surprise factor, since you absolutely can't know that the arrow behind you is Daisuke. He would be at least able to hit you once, even if your fucking barrier and waterform will be enought Anger

(joking)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Its not a surprise.. he's right in front of me.. if Ken's right in front of him, and Ken's in the air above me, it means both of them are within my range of viewing. And he cant summon Sagitta Magica around me...

The sad thing is, this is a Deflectio barrier, its only rank 3, and yet, he did not summon just enough sagitta magica to break it.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:27 pm

I was speaking about the part where you would know that Daisuke is into on of the arrow, since your in the building you don't have any way to know it. But your perfectly right to say that none of the arrow can break your barrier, the only thing is that you have Daisuke in a morphed form, right next to you, and you can't know this.

But currently none attack have hit you. Just a rain of little arrow that aren't strong enough to defeat you, but Daisuke army of dopple is hided through them.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:31 pm

You guys dont pay attention... We made replicas of each of us (twice) so there are eight guys in the courtyard, and if his doppels are in the attack, you have to say so, i still IRP wont know, but you have to say so in the post.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:36 pm

You're right, it was hard to follow. we just play based on the information Rose could give us about where all of you were. So a direct attack on you, using the arrow as a cover to make Daisuke closer to you. It's not a critical situation yet but at least it's an interresting oppening (we have more in reserve for you kekeke Kill )
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:40 pm

i said to make clones several times in my, and Al's post. go ahead, they are only about 1/8th the strength of the real thing
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 pm

There is the question : can we concider that with Rose net of information we're able to directly shot to your true body? It's the main point of Rose ability, the advantage she gave us over you.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Well i expected you to use Rose more creatively than you did... but she has significant weakness, use her as you see fit
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Actually I don't know Rose very well, I'm just basing myself on the better use we could made of her ability, that are really special. Not mean to battle, but maybe the most usefull kind in mass PvP.

Moreover there isn't a lot of way to use information. If you can get information such as enemy position, the trap they've prepare, and the equipment they have, you have all the basis information you can wish for.
After, it would me more like using her for know what you're going to do, but this require that you write it down, and it become kinda broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next