Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:54 pm

I did write everything down, where we are, in what position where the traps are and where the replicas are. You just never read my posts
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:49 pm

I think it's you who don't understand mine xD

I already say that having Rose AND because you've said it, we could use her incredible ability to get this kind of usefull information. But I haven't understand what you said about using her ability a different way since the only thing that we could get would be your battle plan, but if we also get it it wouldn't be fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:43 am

What battle plan? Our plan is to attack you, nothing else i made it so singular because i knew you would try to read our plan. Regardless your gonna have to come to us.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:30 am

Well my Sagitta Magica is approved already and my char is a doppelganger~
By they way.. Ken haven't even fired my doppel arrows at Umi [If I remembered] So how did I get behind Umi??

About Rose, I might be able to support her~
Let's just see what I have in plan for counter measures...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:24 am

No they approved the fact you can use sagitta magica, not create defenses, use different varieties or delay them for any stretch of time

nor can you create arrows offscreen, of which you dont have the power to, or give then to someone while also chanting

(1 attack or major option per turn, as you cannot hand someone something while also casting a spell)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:56 am

Well not sure bout the defense though since I don't remember much but I did say that it is able to take up variety of shapes based on the size and number I think would be suitable.
A variety of elements seems available since the incantation says so...
Well with all the talking and not much an action, not really much time has passed unless you want me to strike now..? I woudn't mind if your seriously wanting me to as I have about like 60 to make everyone in the entire area blind but I wouldn't want to do that..

Oh and the part of creating arrows, I didn't create it but transform in the form of Daisuke to arrows as soon as it appeared as doppels if you get what I mean..
Also Sagitta Magica is the only magic spell I have with an incantation [Other than Azura Tempesto which I think I will start using it when I reach to a certain part of my storyline mission.. maybe..]

Not sure if I can explain well enough but hopefully you understand~

-Dai & Ryou-
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:05 am

that still doesnt mean you have the ability to spell delay, so the arrows you could possibly create wont exist for more than a few moments if they arent directly being charged by you, they disappate.

and you dont know were in the fort, cause in all respects, my illusion means that you cant tell they are fakes, so why are you trying to destroy the roof?
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:08 am

Obviously, to destroy your plan in hiding in it.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:12 am

But were right in front of you, no logical person would do that unless your godmodding..
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:13 am

Ken's an idiot, he actually would. He would destroy your chance of hiding or escaping before actually destroying you guys.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:18 am

I call SHENANIGANS!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:23 am

Since when did every get into building by the way??
I thought Umi, Yoko, Wil and Mortimer were all on top of the giant pillars
and our group were suddenly in a building
[I was imagining everyone outside.. confused on positions now..]

By the way, which arrow you talking about? The doppel arrows[doppels] or the element types[Sagitta Magica] ...?

Edit: How did Umi get hit by a small packet of sagitta magica?? I didn't even hit you with mine but kept at a distance from your reach...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:56 am

Cause you left off with:

"created 2 light sagitta magica" without describing what they did, so i assumed they attacked me.

And technically all the characteristics of the spell, spell delay, elemental variety and the fact that your made thunder arrows offscreen that someone else could use.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:11 am

created 2 light sagitta magica?! I only used the ones that were following Umi to blind him not hurt him..

thunder arrows... ?? Where did that come from? I did NORMAL doppel arrows with no Sagitta Magica placed on it.. So far there was only light scouting around the area and 10 fire to surround Umi, that's all I've mostly have done.

Oh right, just remembered Nhieling hasn't explained what was inside that bag yet..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Oh? I have to or I can keep the surprise for later?

Moreover, Ken would've crush the roof building because I explained him, using the Rose information, that you were under.

Anyways, i'm starting to loose the track of the thread.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 pm

Are you serious? It's all going pretty smoothly other than the small arguing going on, but that's to be expected.

William - By himself in the hall. The roof is crashing down from on top of him.
Umi and Yoko - Together inside the building, a further away from the area Ken is attacking.
Mortimer and Ayra - Engaging in combat, together. Ayra knows this is the real one because of Rose's artifact.

Ken - In the air, shooting the roof.
Daisuke - Outside the entrance to the building (not the gates).
Everyone else - At the gates. They know there the mines are, but I assume only Rose knows which ones are fake because of her fortune telling/artifact.

That's how I am taking the situation.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Thanks for explaining Wil, now I can set the coordinates that I am imagining [Sci-fi fantasy lover~]
Well now that parts cleared up with, back to the main thread! for me!
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Okay, so now my character has back to his original location.
So anybody can help me how to start?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:09 pm

dorianodet wrote:
Oh? I have to or I can keep the surprise for later?

Moreover, Ken would've crush the roof building because I explained him, using the Rose information, that you were under.

Anyways, i'm starting to loose the track of the thread.

But she doesnt know that, she pointed out where Al was(in a completely different direction) despite the fact we were all in front of you thanks to the replicas.

Also Rose knowing where we are requires an action, which she did not do.

You cant stop the mine because it's made out of shadows.

And all you did with the roof thing was bring Will out early, and since known of you can possibly match him in any way, your done..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 pm

The mine may be made of shadow, but shadow is also ruled by time. So he can stop it.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:42 pm

He said the few things he cant stop is light, shadow and other things not affected by time, the explosion'll still go off regardless if you stop it in mid air, but your right it doesnt matter, it accomplished it's job, so do whatever you want with it.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:13 am

GUYS... I think you're confused on my magic. For you see, it cannot AGE shadows. No matter what it is, as long as it's not bigger than Ryno, he can pause its time, as long as it's not living.

Since the box isn't bigger than me, I'm only suspending it in mid air with my magic, as well as the flame inside, therefore it won't explode.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:57 am

Shadow couldn't be aged, but still it can be stopped if we're logic. He's true about it.

I'm loosing track to where we are.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:07 am

Lol, Nhieling... Cripple is so useless on me.

24 strength > 8 endurance as well. :P
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next