Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:42 am

It'd defend against that, too. :D
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 am

Whatever you have to tell yourself..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:00 am

I'm making a CoE RP now, Gaymi.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:01 am

All thats gonna happen is your all gonna get raped and killed..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 am

Hmm, check the section only mods can see.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:05 am

whats the point of having a secret forum if you tell everyone it exists??
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:13 am

Because it's not a secret... Bored
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 am

What's CoE Will-sensei?

If it's not a secret, reveal it to public! Cat
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:21 am

Cage of Eden. We're planning on adding that with the Negima RP'ing on the forum. Of course, I think the Negima one will be way popular, but I just like CoE. :D

Cage of Eden isn't for kids to read, so if you're under 12, don't read it.https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t124-cage-of-eden
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:29 am

Haha that one I read when I young but was too busy with examinations till I forgotten what it was about already[didn't read it for a year..] so now I am reading it all over again Happy But still far from the reach half of the current entire chapter still.. Sadness
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:24 am

But it's only been two years since it started, the end of 2008 it started. xD
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 am

Well whatever I am bad at keeping track of stuffs [More like I don't like to]

>=3 Nya~
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:44 pm

To answer you Umi (use this topic of Alberio will get mad Happy )
We are to attack a stronghold protected by the four oldest mage of the forum with 5 person? I was thinking of waiting for others, but if none join you'll have to get rid of the defense part to get it a least a little fair (and still...)
I though of some plausible strategy, but at least it'll have to be in fair condition for the underpowered attack team we are.
How can we seise a castle in this condition? Even if we were to attack you in a open place, and with you having nearly no defensive formation.

Another way : As you may know my charac is a alchemist, I use it moderatly, but if you allowed me something big for triggering the assault I can launch it properly, but you'll have to excuse me for crushing one or two wall for once.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:51 pm

you think to spastically, we already have a gate... dont go braking down walls for no reason... it s just a regular wooden gate, do break it down...

You may have 5 people, but you have the 5 most broken characters on the forum,so use them you dumby
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:56 pm

In term of pvp you aren't wrong. But I'll at least ask you to make a precise description of how the place is, where are the trap, and how your charac are positionned. By having Rose in our team we would at least have a global idea of this informations, but if you don't write it we cant decide by ourself where you are.
Moreover, no matter the topic, when you prepare trap in PvP I think we should use spoiler to make it predétermined, and don't see trap that pop out of nowhere.

I can do something with what we have, I've already prepare something that would work, but we can't make anything if we can't even know what kind of building, and others inforation we have in front of us.

If you let me... Until tomorow and that I have this information I'll be able to launch what I've already prepared with our member Shiny

(or at least a part of them, I'll have to make some adjustement with the new member I wasn't expecting)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:00 pm

I would, but that would be god-modding, i gave you information in my last posts, you already knowing where they are would not make them traps would they?

sadly, you are gonna lose, but you gotta lose with style there..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:07 pm

I'll never fight with loosing in the head...
I everyone play is part well, I think I have a way to show you hell, maybe not winning, you're right, but at least aiming for a stalemate.
Winning isn't impossible, but It would be more by a strike of luck or your team making some mistakes I think.

I'll send a PM to everyone tonight, if they all accept we can start.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:35 pm

General question : My charac being an alchemist, it's just logical for him to possess the basic composant to make the basis items he use isn't it? (such as I've always do, and wrote in my profile : smoke bomb, little explosive etc...)

I've always though it was clear that he has this, and play this way, but I haven't include anything into my profile concerning it (when I say basic, it would nearly be what ancient alchemist could use, so no uranium, no nitroglycérine ...)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Lolz eventhough there's a thread for OOC about the Distant dream, there are still OOCs' over there... Anyways, posting mine here since I've got no idea what to do now at that thread since I was like the last person to make an action other than Nhieling's one sentence of action?

I've long gotten the PM and have replied but I aint sure about the other though... Is anyone goning to continue the thread..? There wasn't much of any updates on this thread lately other than the OCC chats..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:02 pm

There is nobody playing on it in the attack team except from us two I think currently.... I PM everyone without getting any answer except from yourself.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:12 pm

Oh for goodness sake. UMI. Tell them where the boxes are already. They have a perfectly reasonable arguement for WHY they should be able to tell where the traps are. And we already made rules for this sort of thing in the code of conduct section. You NEED to state where and how you are doing something. THEN you need to have the oposing person react to it appropriately.

And this goes for you guys on the other side too. If and WHEN Umi gives the traps description you guys have to roleplay it as if you DIDN'T know that the traps were there. You guys will have to act and take damage appropriately and I don't want you guys going through without ever getting hurt and all. Taking damage means that your character cannot go for as long as their physical functions may be impeaded. So guys please PLEASE take damage just so it will be fair...

And speaking of fairness I now turn back to Umi. Yes we have overwhelming odds of victory BUT the idea is that this is balanced out via the opposite teams numbers. The people we are facing have incredibly broken characters yes, but the point of this was that we would fight ALL of the forum members with less than 40 SP. Making it into a FAIR fight. What you are trying to do here is make it so that the other team has zero chance of success before the fight even begins, and while this is a good strategy IRL, it is just poor sportsmanship here. If the battle is already decided before it even starts then what is the point of roleplaying? The purpose of roleplaying is about the journey, NOT satisfying a persons desire for superiority over others. I DARE you to try and dispute me on this with a logical arguement so GER TO WORK... tell them where the bombs are placed and let them get a few more people on their side... K?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Al, if would stop assuming things about me, you would notice i already did:

"Umi placed the replicas on both the wall and in the courtyard, while placing 31 boxes on straight lines across both the wall and in the courtyard while caring the one that could explode, on one of the replicas hands"

To claify i meant in a grid pattern across the ground with each on being alog the same line so thay they are set the same distance from each other. Only one replica is gonna be carrying the bomb one(but you should not automatically know that the rest are fake) lets say that A Umi clone is holding the actual bomb

Its from my last post on the thread, why do you assume i have some need to be better than people?

Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Umibouzu wrote:

Its from my last post on the thread, why do you assume i have some need to be better than people?

Most of what people say about others is true about themselves ~
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:40 pm

B★RS, it may be the way I see it, but most of your post recently recently were to criticize people or the way things were... It's not very nice since you don't even know Alberio.

Concerning the thread, we forgot one part when creating it : Your team is also made of the most active character, in our team their is just Daisuke that have answered me.

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:12 pm

But we dont post until your team posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next