Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:01 am

Yep .... I know. It's just a try. At least it give him a slight chance of doing something. Other can help too, but I think he's done for. As I send them in the battle plan shundo were the most dangerous thing to us, but since most of them do what they want (not like I complain about it, everyone is free, but we'll loose at this rate)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:02 am

Takamichi's silent fist thing would be the most dangerous to you guys... In my opinion. xD
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 am

Yoko is also a shundo user.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 am

Me, Al and Yoko all use shundo. Umi doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:05 am

Well I'm out, good luck Mr. Dorianodet. Also, I think Shundo is a requirement for high-class mages... Fate's been shown to fight just as well without Shundo. It's the same with Quartum and Sextum.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:07 am

Explaining why it's near impossible for us to do something, since it will probably something like serial elimination, shundo after shundo. In term of raw speed I would be the only one that could be able to counter your shundo, but I can't do this if the shundo target is more than a few meter from me, the doll can't cover this kind of distance so fast.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:03 am

William; where have you seen that an explosion is about flame?
If you light a flammable gas you'll get a burst of fire, but an explosion is just some compressed gas exploding. So It would be about fire but about wind or something like this.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:04 am

That's where the barrier, Orbis Flamma comes in.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:42 am

So much too catch up.. and I've suddenly received 50 messages in my inbox in one night zZzzZ Time to catch up again, with dorainodet Lolz *rubs eyes and yawn* Brb go and brush me teeth, just woke up.. *walks off* ~z
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:23 am

Currently:
Larita and Ashraeh vs William

Ken and Rose vs Yoko?

Ayra and Nina vs Mortimer

Others heading towards Umi?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:27 am

Leila is supporting Larita and Ashy.

Raven attacked Yoko first...?

Rest are heading after Umi.

Nhieling (not sure yet) and Ryno are maybe knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:50 am

Ryousuke is supporting Rose

I thought Leila was healing Ryno..?

Not sure bout Yoko's side...

Nhieling is within the 'Rest are heading after Umi'

Who else is heading after Umi by the way...?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 am

You do realize i've done this plenty of time already??... You dont get to be a commander of a magic organization without killing a few people...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:09 am

Since you let me go I used the opportunity to disappear, Daisuke-kun, let's start the counter attack now.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:17 am

Duh... I wanted you to help defeat Umi. Cat
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:38 am

Oh? I have something good for defeating Umi, hope you'll be here to see it.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 pm

...Nothing much to say... Back to the RP stage..
Okays to dorainodet...
By the way, is Umi in or outside of the building??
I thought Yoko was outside and Umi was inside..Why are they next to each other now..?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Umi is currently moving, (or I think) with Yoko clone.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:48 am

Daisuke nor his parasitic twin have Cura.

You guys seriously fucked up (Will and Bex)....
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:49 am

Honestly Umi, you're the only one who's fucked up. I mean, Bex isn't in this mission.

Also, how did you get past a group of people to get to Mortimer? I mean, all of them were after you, minus two who stayed behind to fight Yoko. It's really contradicting and you've only been going off at others!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:56 am

Nvm... you dont get it....

Im just walking by, whence using my points to walk to Mortimer, if anyone's coming after me, they arent attacking, so im walking by...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:06 am

Mortimer, do you know how Iaculatio Saldonis works? It traps the enemy in spot and since I'm assuming you didn't dodge, you should be pinned to the ground and can't shundo away. As with your shadow soldiers.

Umi, really? You with only 20 speed and no shundo got from the central area to the east within one post? Lol, whatevs.

If you didn't realise, I'm only pointing out every single mistake you guys do, like a certain someone. Cat
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:51 am

Will? I recall you the fact that I was unable to land an hit on your face even through being faster? , the fact that you totally absorb a explosion, and the fact that you've shundo through my puppet to get to me? Cat

Mostly everyone is transgressing a little the rule I think. Anyways, in such an event it's logic since if we wanted to do a real PvP fight we would have to get a referee that would discuss every action.
But even like this it wouldn't be fun, because if our team didn't slightly transgress the rule (not so much through) it would be impossible to counter the shundo for most of us.

ps : I'm not complaining about anything
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Someone could have easily stopped me. your not pointing out problems Will your just finding %*@! to blame us on. Nobody stopped, nobody attacked me, no even tried to talk to me, so i walked over there, it wasnt like Al was a mile away from me. There's no rule on walking Will, stop being a dick
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:56 pm

Ahah, but since your charac have a low stamina, then he's probably sweating right now... SO !!! He can be smell from a certain distance !

Nhieling Homes... Not overlooking anything...

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distant Dream OOC   Distant Dream OOC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Distant Dream OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next